Applied's 401(k) employer match is a scam

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't use applied medical as a comparison to Stryker Medtronic and the others in any discussion about comp or benefits.......... That's the equivalent of who was the better QB Manning or Ryan Leaf

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that. That is a much better topic to discuss compared to 401K.

At the end of the day, everyone could pick any company you wanted to work for. It was a matter whether you did your research or not, and how desperate were you to get a job.

It is no one's fault but you if you ended up in a place that you don't like.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it my fault and many others fault that during the interview process they said it was 140-150k? They had the audacity to ask for 3 years of W2s. They knew what I was making. Still my fault?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would stand up if I were you and not sitting there like a coward.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There seems to be a common theme here. Don't trust anyone here. Don't work here unless you're absolutely desparate. And if you must, continue looking for a real job. Got it. Thank you all for your advice.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't the real coward Applied Medical? Telling candidates that it's a 140-150k job when in fact you will be good to bust 100k?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the paper that you sign specified $140-150K?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. I trusted the Mgr. Have you told people it's 140k and then said gotcha it's not on the paper you signed?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true con man

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't see the comp plan until after you get in the field. They also told me 150k is easy. Applied only pays on growth. No one ever mentioned negative growth payback. That's a scam in itself. 2014 get 15% on Alexis. If you don't grow you pay back at 30%. That's bullshit. I got an account to do a big order at the end of qtr last year to help district make its #. The result my 120% of quota maxed out at 103% and now I'm paying back more than they paid me in Alexis and Gel.
    No one in the industry caps growth and does negative payback.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are hopeless.

Go Covidien!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other than recent college grads, or reps fired from intuitive, ethicon or covidien, who the fuck in their right mind would work for applied. Buyer beware, anyone in this industry knows what applied is about, only the meek, stupid, or desperate work for this company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great company to work for. $350K pay, 5 weeks of vacation, 3x matched 401K for sales managers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Negro please!!!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agreed!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did! Because you could not get t a job else where.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this homie is being racist. What a red neck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of the month - time to refresh the original post.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is your crusade coming? Making any inroads? I didn't think so.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at your next 401k statement and see how few people participate in it. Not many. Because it sucks and most can't afford to participate...sad