Applied's 401(k) employer match is a scam

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you go take a long walk off a short pier dickhead? This company is fucking pathetic. People are leaving in droves lately. How come you dipshits never address the fact that your turnover is the WORST in the industry? Stop circumventing the question and answer it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer what? That the 401k matching is a joke? I never said it wasn't. I said it wasn't going to change. That's the policy. I don't like it but big fucking deal. I invest in something that'll make me money for my retirement.

You're so bitchy about this little "scam", why aren't you crying to your congressman about your government milking you out of your SS benefits?

It is a pathetic company for people like you. It's great for me. And, uh, no, people aren't leaving in droves. The 3 people you read here on CF say they are, so it must be true. I didn't know you now work in HR though and have access to this information. Gawd damn boy, you continue to impress me!

Quit thinking you're doing something effective or making a difference by posting on an anonymous board. You're not.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work in Hr, but there's a mgr in the east, south & west who have had their teams turnover at least twice in the past 3 yrs. Applied can't retain anyone if their life depended on it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your own initiative in showing leadership since your retirement fund is yours. Not happy with the benefits among other things then work for another company. The last time that I checked if your hirable then you have the choice to change your career path. Of course you could go into the powder industry with Said's family members and it may not be that far off from your position already.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for the monthly thread removal, whether the usual bitch manager likes it or not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops, make that renewal. I know, manager, that shows how stupid I am. Go fuck yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monthly thread refresher. How can you like your employer when you can't trust your employer?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can someone on an anonymous message board be trusted when they just complain about something and never do anything about it.

I think you're a pussy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a change in the 401k contribution.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I think when you pick your nose Said's turds drop out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 401k contribution by Applied and the language they use to explain it is insulting.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is normal at Applied!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monthly thread renewal:

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This should be refreshed everyday as the 401k match is so ridiculous. Oh wait, there are those stock options?? That's right that's a joke also.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You realize how stupid you sound with this thread? Why don't you refresh it every hour? It's not going to make a difference. Refreshing it once a month may seem noble, but at the end of the day, the company can have any policy they want. You're not obligated to invest in it. If you can get a better return, which you probably can, then do it! You're only legally required to invest in a scam known as social security. Are you pissed about that? Are you writing your congressman or posting on anonymous government websites about it?

The interesting thing about people today is they're too fucking lazy to actually do something about it. They think posting on the internet will organize people to do something. Wrong.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's America, we can do what we want within reason. And have you ever listened to some of the useless comments you post? About how Applied can do whatever it wants? You sound like Obama and his liberal cronies! You're all in bed with each other. How's the ACA working out for ya?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you are an absolute idiot. I am not OP, but when I read this I couldn't fathom that someone could be so stupid. No one has any issue with any policy regarding a 401K. The problem is when you state a policy and then do not follow that policy as the company, thus misleading people. Apple could have stated they do not match at all and that would be OK, but when you say you match X% then you are expected to pay X%.

Would you be Ok if you got a commission check that was half of what they stated it would be? Thought not.

Furthermore by posting here it allows others to see that the policy is still in effect. I have since left Applied, but when I initially read this thread I simply thought OP couldn't comprehend correctly until I got the actual policy and see they have not been abiding by their own stated policy and haven't even changed the wording because they are too lazy(using your words).

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent post! Typical of Applied!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't really a long term company for employees, could be why they don't care about your retirement

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey OP, you forgot your monthly public service renal notice! What are you, slacking???