applied sucks

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard we are all getting a huge raise.....has anyone else heard this????????????I can't wait....I'm going to pay off my mortgage...and my kids college...this company ROCKS......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALREADY GOT MINE....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place has to be one of the best in the business! Selling trocars has challenged me in ways I never thought I could imagine. Single incision is such a great technique that clinical data is irrelevant. Our training is top notch! Seriously, who couldn't wait to sit down every morning and have someone ring the bell? And those JibJab vids to give us a break from the Ethicon bashing...my goodness, those were so hilarious I nearly peed my britches everyday. Wait until we come out with energy! Look out competition...look out patients...look out doctors. We are going to dominate the lap world. Can't wait until we go public so we can add some additional top notch managers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why the fuck are you even here? If it sucks so much, get the hell out you jackass.

Jesus, you assholes that sit here and complain about every fucking thing are unreal. Go find something that's better then you tool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so negative and where was I complaining? This place is so great that we can post at 10:52am and 11:34am respectively. Again, this place is awesome. No need to be a hater. That's what EES reps are for. Enjoy your day and remember, we are all "family".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dennis is the biggest tool in the business!!! DG is a tool

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is some funny stuff! Reps. coming right out of training and some foul mouthed idiot bashing them for stating what it is. Seems that the rep sees through the training for exactly what it is. Also appears the foul mouthed manager sees it for exactly what it is too. I no longer work at this joke of stop cheap company.

DG is one of this most misplaced managers I have ever seen. A real limp dick with ears! Actually some good people in mid management that are dictated to by this tool!

What a refreshing way to end my week to reflect back on what a terrible job I had. The best thing I can say for Applied is that no matter what your next gig is it will be better than where you currently are.

Raise your hand if you think you got promoted and are still waiting on your pay raise. Oh, look at all the hands in the air:) The Applied way is to sucker people into taking promotions and "we'll keep you on your current salary this year and re-evaluate things next year". WTF is that all about?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means you didn't deserve a raise and are lucky to have had a job. how about you go sell more then you'll make more. not that hard to figure out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Middle of June and Applied still sucks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Suck. If a company isn't a good fit, move on to a better fit. Get up off you lazy a$$ and do something.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You swallow.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how upper management comes on here and says if your not happy then leave. Here is the problem with that; when a sales manager lies to potential rep about how things are at applied, and then 6 months into it the rep discovers the ethics and lies at applied the rep has every right to be pissed. applied is easily the most unethical company in the field. I compete agaisnt you guys, and I am thankful for that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so sick of you candy ass whiners bitching about Applied. I make 175k with Applied. I have excellent relationships with my Surgeons, OR staff, and I work it. Get of your ass, work, and you make some money. I am the difference between making 85k, and the 175k I currently make. You people make me sick.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread needs an upgrade like our accounts.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$175????? Who are you sleeping with?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You r a f#%^*n liar. You do not make 175 unless u have a second job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be selling our clip appliers out of his/her trunk. The only one close to this consistently has the initials CG y'all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll all be pullin' $175K minimum when our energy line comes out!*

*or not...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job absoultly sucks. Managers can't even approve overnight shipping. the organizaional ladder is very sad. Burn out US surgical people trying to run the show by fear. I mean, really - if you dont pass a role play you will be fired. What jackass really spits out that foolish verbatum crap. Every customer would vomit on you. The only promotion, is to get hire somewhere else. If you are making $175.00 you are blowing someone. U sure as hell wont make that again next year.