Application Process

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me more about the application process with Abbott? Does it differ between different jobs/departments? Does the job have to be advertised for a certain amount of time even if they already have someone in mind for the position? Do they have a posting date and a closing date and don't look at applications until the closing date or do they look at the applications as they receive them? If I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything should I assume I am not being considered? How long is the hiring process typically? Any input that anyone has would be wonderful. It's so hard to know where I stand in the process these days, with any company not just Abbott. And everyone does things differently and there is never a person to contact to see what the status is. Of course I can understand that as they would receive hundreds of calls. But still, I wish there was a little more information out there on what to expect after applying.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call (847)688-6000 and ask to speak with Miles, he'll answer your questions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much for trying to help! However, when I call that number it says it has been disconnected or is no longer in service. =(