Anyone work for Zila?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever is posting this stuff, please stop!! IFIFIFIF reps are speaking with DS that should be between the rep and DS. Please do not jeopardize the "schmucks" that contine to work here. Zila gets better every day. Yes, kinks must be worked out. Regardless, I believe, in time, this will be a wonderful place to work. If you are friend to "schumck" please delete your post. And no, I do not drink kool-aid!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company is POS. CH is a bad manager
    DS should do something about it or reps
    will be gone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

once ds speaks with a rep it should be assumed that the information will go thru the sales force like a wild fire

a good leader doesn't need to call around to reps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my guess is that people will still be unhappy; she is a symptom, not a cause of problems there. But, they will move on to someone or something else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are completely right, she was a painful but the company has to get it together...................

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess what they say about Karma is true............. What goes around comes around. It's sad to say but when you treat people in a way that is just plain horrible , it will come back to haunt you. It's sad but this company a long time ago was a great place to be. I really hope that the new company really evaluates the true passion that can be executed to a positive way to really give the dental professional the true customer service that they deserve. Letting go of certain individuals will show them that treating people with respect will go a longer way with achievable goals.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, now if they could lose LC... what a loser!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is LC up to? he can't be doing much harm in national accounts, can he?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lc is fine. others still need to be axed. still some unprofessional zila management here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are things in this place? same s#!t different day or gettingbetter?
    Are you guys getting paid more? Are the managers a joke like they were before?
    Is batesville still in the picture?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers are living in the twilight zone- total liabilities waiting to happen! This company is so clueless-unbelieveable! Now the owner is hiring all his relatives and friends as managers and making up jobs for them. They don't even speaka the Ingles!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....................But BB says this place is Dental Employer of Choice! I would really hate to see the dental company no one would want to work at then! Good thing were all so blessed!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we're gong on a "fun" trip to Vegas to celebrate, but of course we are going on a weekend to work, and no one had better take Monday off. Too bad you have to work on Saturday, but make sure you have work life balance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% fucking JOKE! Managers pay us and treat us like we are 3rd graders!

Don't stop the Rep samples! I dont make any moneyto buy candy and need to give out
    VL to trick-or-treaters‎!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOLMAR would come out better just burning down the damn place!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep telling you that you are all AWESOME – You better start believing me!

¡Nadie quiere trabajar aquí! ¡Odiamos nuestros trabajos!
    ¡Este trabajo es una broma y no hacemos ninguÌn dinero!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any good managers here to work for?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one wants this old stuff- why would they want anything new from this place!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" At Zila we are the # 1 Dental Employer of Choice!"

- The famous words of Bob Bush

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the story on the Sonicare marketing guy? You mean he come to Zila on his own?

Then again, Bob says we are the #1 dental comapany to work for in the US!