Anyone received an OPTH offer yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay, this is an entirely new division. Lots of interviews and hiring in a short and relativley quick time span. Why complain. Expect growing pains along the way. Its part of it. If you dont want to be part of this, please dont. We dont want or need negativity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, it's really getting silly now Kathy with your replies to every post. You need to find either a hobby or a man.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's meet so I can provide you a lesson on civility. Where do you want to meet? Rah, Rah, Loser Troll

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Kathy person is one crazy bitch to be in a leadership role and posting incessantly on cafepharma. It is so obvious it is you Kathy. Get a life girl and get over micromanaging posts on cafepharma. Go micromanage your new 'great talented' team.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooh! you're the total package, a tough guy wuss. I'd love to meet you, slap you around a little, and mess up your hair, but I'm sure you'd file wuss beating charges.
    You're boring me, Ms cheerleader. Practice your cheers in the mirror and realize you truly are just plain stupid.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all strange to me. I just had a phone screen, with a F2F interview to be scheduled next week. Maybe someone backed out?

Outside hire here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, they'll hire the cheapest candidate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup ;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the most stupid. It's the only way untalented leadership can gain alignment.

Seriously, is anyone left there who can actually think for themselves?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes! Fred the Elephant Boy can thing for himself!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, your stupid Howard references make no sense. We all know you flipped and now feel the need to "half-defend" Kathy, but you sound really retarded. Sorry, you sound like a slow adult.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am far from being the cheapest.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what you think. Ask NBU people what they're making.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be High Pitch Eric!! What a loser you are - - - have you lost any weight Eric? How's your medication schedule?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you must be Robin. You'll blow any direction your boss farts in. Let me guess, you sucked up to KK so she brought you over, so now you feel you owe her. Am I right? Pathetic. You should be and intern for Scott Salem, loser led by a loser. Look out, here comes that black cloud.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I do not work for Scott!! I work directly for Howard! I also consult with Ralph on my business attire - - - looking great!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you employ Ronnie's advice tips on KK. Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This time next week we'll all be at work...hoo fucking rah!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they fill Greensboro, NC? Anyone know?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times you going to ask? Lol online, if it's posted no if it's not then yes. If you IV AND haven't heard anything follow up.