Anyone received an OPTH offer yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is that packet coming BC I haven't heard anything since I accepted my offer? Today is start date too, so disorganized. Nsm in a few weeks, no idea on anything for that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ughhh. Please spare us the wussy rhetoric.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your DM should be organizing with HR. Just wait a day or two. As for the NSM, I heard that we should get an update by Wednesday. Should be fun and I am looking forward to meeting with y'all!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! Excited to join this elite sales force to crush Allergan...soon to be Pfizer!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so frustrating not having any materials or my iPad or my computer or anything to start training with. What a mess

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha! Did you drink a gallon of the kool-aid for breakfast? Holy shit! Please stop! You sound like an idiot.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ain't seen nothing yet!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE!! We will CRUSH Allergen/Pfizer! Stay Pumped!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Loser: Positive anything is better than negative nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must have not been hired, sorry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elite? Are you fuckin' high?

Nice try KK troll with your propaganda. Everyone is lughing at this train wreck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah ok Kathy. You stay "PUMPED".

What a juvenile idiot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bitter Troll is posting daily - - - getting a life!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your not "pumped" because you failed to advance in the interviews.

Good luck to you...maybe next time.

Peace be with you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right.
    Sorry, I've been here.....and too long. This shithole is nothing but Negative.

Rah, Rah, Rah.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You indicated that your tenure here is "too long". Therefore, do the right thing for all of us and leave the company! We don't need sourpusses here! Rah! Rah!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, we need more clueless, mindless, cheerleading phony mush mouths like you.
    Rah, Rah, my ass. Talk is cheap.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I will get lots of shit for asking this but here goes. Spent many years doing medicinal chemistry for AGN before getting axed with the Activis buy. Did all Opthalmic work, primarily glaucoma. Would love to get into sales. Any hope for this with Shire?

Spare the ridicule, sarcasm etc and try to stay on topic please and voice some solid, constructive responses. No sales experience in the traditional sense. Had to sell research ideas everyday but didn't push a drug on docs.

Appreciate the helpful feedback.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A more appropriate position for you may be a Medical Science Liaison position. At the Shire this position has turned into nothing more than a medical sales position with the metrics of 50 or so calls per quarter and micromanagement.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line, you get payed a lot of money to do nothing.