Anyone received an OPTH offer yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone received an offer after last week's F2F interviews? Assuming offers will go out this week if the start date is March 7. That would allow us to give professional 2 week notice. Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK received several offers after last weeks interviews. All of which basically offered her to go eff herself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, last week

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone else get a call asking for f2f interview availability for the first week of March?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were closed Monday. Tuesday was reviewing the candidates and territories. Things are moving slower than described by princetonone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared for a shit offer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard a few RD's were made offers and turned Shire down based on the salary since there was no negotiation! Does anyone know what the set predetermined base salary was for the RD position in Ophthalmology?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princetonone aaid we would leave Atlanta with an offer. In Atlanta they told us it would be Tuesday. Thursday is in the books and still nothing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They flew you pharma rejects down to gather intel. And now they will drag their feet to get closer to the approval date. Hope you didn't think getting out of B+L was going to be that easy. And I hear the head of sales is a witch. No clue what she's doing. Good luck

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your facts straight. Offers are going out since last week. The sales force will be staffed by high performers with experience in ophthalmology. As for the head of sales, I have worked for her and she is a great leader. As we say in the South, y'all need to move on and post your crapola on another site. Trolls live to hate! Sorry for your negativity!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh ok thanks. Guess the other 99.999% with a different opinion should move on then.

Typical stupid-ass cracker from the south. The rest if us will continue to speak the truth and not kiss ass to compensate for being inbred, having a lack of education and talking funny. Now go back to your dial up internet in your nice double-wide trailer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all will pray for you! You are one nasty troll!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

might want to save the prayers for yourself and the rest of the motley crew who sold their souls very very cheap

you made a deal with the devil-i suppose you didnt have any other choice-leaving one sinking ship to suck up at shire. pucker up!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading the reviews on Glassdoor, omg why did I come here? They all talk about no work-life balance and how upper mgmt is a bunch of backstabbing robots and how leadership is unethical. How goals are "scrubbed" and unattainable. Favorites played, how is a constant talk of takeover. Focusing on call averages (this is poor marker and we all know it). Sounds like a nightmare

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really trust reviews on glassdoor or any other site? The only reason most people write reviews is generally if they have a complaint - just like cafepharma. How often do you tell the waiter or waitress to be sure and tell the chef that your meal was prepared perfectly? You don't and neither does anyone else. We only tell the wait staff when the meal was awful and that we're never coming back. Human nature in America to expect everything to go our way and we only speak up when something doesn't go to our liking and we feel we've been violated or treated unfairly.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ON POINT!! Shire is a fine place to work!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's TBD

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true the are only hiring only one rep without opthamology experience per region?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me if the complaints about Shire in the last year were for a restaurant, they'd have been closed down for months.

Even trolls know when the "food is bad!"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol where the hell did you hear that? They'll hire the best candidate, it just so happens many have experience.