Anyone know the real reason we sold the gout drug?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't look good for future in PCP. Why invest in all the R&D to hand off to another company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like AZ made a good deal on a very limited use drug. Frenchie is desperate to raise cash to offset the patent loses on XR, Crestor and Symbicort. Dumbass Frenchie predicted $45 billion in sales in just a few years. He's an idiot that is totally protected by the Board. But who gives a shit what he does as long as he is cool with me working 15 hours a week!!!!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNS is done. We were told we would get this drug. We are done. I'm not working my regular 10 hours a week anymore! Screw this piece of shit company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they wanted a real sales force to sell it?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it made more sense to layoff a huge percentage of the sales force than to pay a premium for a specialty sales force to promote a gout drug that was never going to come close to paying for itself. Don't you people get it? These cuts are coming because our sales force cannot sustain itself with patch work drugs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Very limited market. Different customer base. Cns will be gone by the fall

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen punk, this company does not exist to provide you with a job. We are here to make maximum profit to please the stock markets.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug is toxic and our so-called executives are slimy ignorant blow hards???