Anyone else feel like they have been victimized

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great idea there, Zippy.
    You help your customers. They really appreciate all that you do and deeply respect you as well.
    Idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ here. We have felt this way for years. Right now, I am submitting my resume to several recruiters etc. Everyone I know at AZ is sick of the gross incompetence of management. Nobody trusts or believes in anything they say or do. Everyone is just trying to hang on until they find something else. The change over the last 10 years has been an incredible thing to watch. We went from a selling organization, to one that spews forth canned messages from a cartoon like computer presentation.

2011 will bring more layoffs for you guys and us. Good luck in 2011!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for this positive uplifting post! I am guilty of self-pity myself and I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and move on with my life! Happy New Year!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like sodomized.......in the next two weeks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you quitters!! Boo hoo!! I plan on surviving this cut as I have previous cuts. There is nothing else out there, so I will enjoy every last drop of this bullsh*t soup . It pays the bills plus some. So excuse me while I get a toothpick to pry another turd out of my gumline. I am here until the end. Enjoy your new jobs selling copiers, teaching todays asshole kids, or whatever it is you think you want to do now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question. How do you propose to ensure your continued safe passage on this carnival ride? Do you have an insider at the 3rd party outfit that not only devises the new territory boundries, but also uses a predetermined, legally defensible formula for determining which specific reps are kept?
    Your ass kissing and/or pseudo-success in numbers will not help you. They are never used as input.
    So how do you plan on ensuring your continued employment at the Big A?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, the guy ( person ) wrote a nice memo about how lucky we really are!
    Yeah, Office's need to be focused on!

Samples, Snacks, Information and yes the Ocassional REAL medical question!

I assume you do not ever experience that! YOU IDIOT!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent point. There are going to be alot of very sad, clueless faces very soon.
    To all you Koolaid A-botts who thought ass kissing would ensure your success, better clean your noses. Also, those who managed to appear as flaming all stars because of lucky, low baselines, you are also in the shit tube as well. Neither of these will save you.

Random job elimination process that focuses on minimizing legal problems. Period.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah,.............color of your skin, who you know at corp., minority?, potential lawsuit?, etc. Abbott will pay the least possible and minimize their exposure to litigation. Otherwise, they could care less who stays and who goes because they know in the end, Primary Care is on the way down and out anyway. GOOD LUCK to those to rely on this paycheck to survive!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy New Year !!! Go look at date and time of above post and string

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been victimized by being expected to do the job that Abbott is paying me to do. It was a struggle at first, but I finally succumbed to the pressure and 25 years later I still have a job. Funny how that works.