Any updates on 6122- Lilly Diabetes?

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BALKKKKKKK!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BALK! BALK! BALK!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'm confused on this one. There are no openings for any 6122 on the website. Is this a very small sales force, or what?
    It'd be nice to get serious replies, but I'm not holding my breath.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I check every once in while to this thread. 6122 was a great contract. I miss all of the good times. I made some great friends and learned alot. I really miss the quarterly payouts and butterball coupons!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a pretty good gig, wasn't it? Don't forget the "money" Quintiles coaster. Not coaster set of four: just one coaster. Hahaha.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NQ Sales Solutions

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why haven't we had a POA or district meeting in 2 1/2 years?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this contract still going?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahahaha I still have my coaster!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the "Solution Provider" fleece they gave us?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad i left pharma! Everyday I had to bargain with myself to actually go out and work. I had to rationalize that if I just simply FAKED my calls, Karma would have killed me! Guess what??? I worked this contract and made 9 calls a day(real calls) until the bitter end, what did I get for my trouble???? Nothing, nothing at all, if I could go back to Aug 2009, I would have moved forward and FAKED EVERY call, Every signature would be sending the laptop back blindly and leaving like 100 samples at a stop! I would have found a way to steal from the corporate credit card and I would have used my WEX card on all my family cars! Instead, I stayed lazer focus and upbeat. I continued to detail with passion and with enthusiasm! The payoff? NOTHING! I got NOTHING! So now I am out of pharma and in real sales, and you know what................I cant wait to go to work every day and I feel like for once in the last 10 years I have a career where I am valued and I make a killing! I never hear crap like......."Zero Tolerance" or "Take care of Today, Tomorrow will take care of itself!" I never have to see Jimmy the Tool or the Urinal man again! I never, ever have to hear those retarded "Laura and Laura" shows on my voice mail! I never have to see another email from my dbag counterparts or from there dbag DM! I never have to trust some scumbag like Daryl and Dan regarding whether or not I should get my resume out there or give them 6 weeks for a Roche contract that will never come! Free at last, Free at last...thank god oh mighty, I am free at last......screw you Q!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome post and everything SO true! Sitting at your home office and sending out "Zero Tolerance" b.s. emails. What a Deeke, J.K. was. I had forgot, or blocked out!, the stupid Laura and Laura voicemails. lol.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sitiglipton...Stik...Stiki....Stikitupyourass! BALKkkkkkkkkk!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what are you doing now?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on.....So, this contract is over??

I guess it's time to update the resume. B......A.....L....K.....Balk!

My DM used to drop a deuce in the doctor's private bathroom on ride days. True story! Balk! Balk!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever you are....YOU speak the truth, my friend. And that other phrase, "just be lucky you have a job". I've never heard that since I left pharma. I stuck around for one last screw over by the Q and then got on with another pharma company after that. I did, however, get the satisfaction of putting in my 2 weeks notice to pharma and then took the job that I still have today. I have very little worry about losing my job and I love going to work every single day. I wish I hadn't wasted so much time in pharma listening to the big wigs at Q. They sure were full of themselves. What a joke. I know it will never happen, but they should go work for a real company....just to see how a real company is managed.

Best of luck to everyone who is still in pharma and to those of you whom have been thrown out with the garbage yet again.

18. o2b1

o2b1 Guest

Really! I wonder what she's doing too ... herding crickets I guess.

Chirp-chirp,
    o2b1

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero Tolerance.