Any updates on 6122- Lilly Diabetes?

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. But, seriously.......what is going on with this contract? I haven't heard from my DM in a year and a half. I'm tempted to sell my "dorm sized" refrigerator for some cash since I haven't had samples for so long.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more! Having worked for a few more contracts since then, I miss 6122 and all the ups and downs...Quintiles is a fun, realistic, cool group of people that just love pharma, and want to stay in and not have the big pharma monkey on their back..Sure, some managers were d bags, but they kept things interesting for sure! I would go back to 6122 in a heartbeat

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You contract Losers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard a rumor that this contract (6122) is not going to be renewed. I also had someone try to tell me that it ended years ago!?! WTF OMG!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6122 Forever! "Take care of today and tomorrow will take care of itself"!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D. Urinal is the man!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One bit of good news- it appears that I just received 5 new rewards points from my manager ( who in all honesty I believed to have passed away sometime early in 2011 so that is good news as well). Does anyone have the link to the awards mall? My fujitsu stopped working about a year ago. Much obliged.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a great question. I have some Unused Perk Points myself and would love to use them!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we going to be able to re-tier our physicians for Q1?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why doesn't the Help Desk return my calls?? my Fujitsu laptop battery hasn't held a charge since 2009! how am I supposed to do my job without it! It's B.S...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm. You should know that if you don't synch one day, you'll get a nasty gram from "Zero Tolerance" Jimmy! Get that battery fixed!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did ya get something to eat?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero Tolerance is the man. Especially with his Money Hawaiian Shirt that he wore to all business meetings.....that weren't in the tropics!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on... Just get over it. Beating a sooo dead horse. Please stop the insanity!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BORING!!!!!! This thread needs to be deleted ... Sorry