Any opinions on the Training ,department?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You babbling idiot! This company has been levied with an official Federal complaint and you are complaining about the training department? What you need to be doing is sending out your resume. You are truly a thief of oxygen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I AM out of here moron and you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA is the head of training? Listen to her present (if she ever has the courage to). It's all Ummmm Ummmm Uhhhh Ummmmm... Complete useless moron who kissed enough TG Azz to get the gig

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The director, the one who rhymes with Whorey ... What a useless piece of trash who thinks she is important. Such a joke

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA why do you close your eyes when you talk to a group of people. Is it because you are embarrassed by your lack of knowledge and ability?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it's because she has zero ability. The only thing she is good at, which also got her the job is kissing TG rear and saying Ummmm when she speaks. Those are the twits only 2 talents. Great person to lead training

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not at Shionogi. I know many at the company.
    Your training dept is awful. The 'head' of training can't speak or present and knows nothing of adult learning or instructional design. Your modules and workshops are the worst I have ever seen. No wonder people are leaving in droves!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am well aware of the LA hiring and dynamics.

She was in the training department at Watson/Actavis and TG took her under his wing and she became his rising star. He even had her named Woman of the Year there over many other more qualified candidates. When he was near her, her actions could best be described as idol worship floundering all over TG. (BTW, he loves ladies sucking up to him)

She was not well regarded by her peers in the training department and anybody who sat in her class wondered what all the praise was all about. But consider the source of that praise; TG!!

And thus, TG rescued her and here she is running training.

She has no personal life to speak of as her career is the ONLY thing that is important to her.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was not respected before and is not now.
    When EVERYONE knows how you got the job but more so that you are not qualifies for it or do not have the competencies, you are toast in the eyes of your peers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that a term describing minority's and how they get jobs?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron - it has to do with skill and competence in training and she has NONE!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good ole boy network. Wink wink

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has NONE... She isn't even a nice person with her squished resting bittch face. She follows TH around like a little lap dog and makes sure to back stab everyone around acting as a little spy for her master. Nobody respects her because she is terrible at the job. If you listen to her speak, which she can barely do (ummmm), she knows NOTHING about any of the products or how to sell. She just gets other people to do her work, and then swoops in to take credit

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA set JM and AH up for failure for Puerto Rico training.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All around embarrassing!
    She knows hat she is not respected and she also know that we all know that she knows nothing about training or adult learning. FT left although I hear to same level to get out of this mess.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet TG has her targeted for a promotion as soon as possible. It's amazing what clowns follow him around.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will further lose more credibility then.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No he won't

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John is that you? Didn't someone say "nut less monkey"....haha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh no - try again.