Any old Fisons reps or DMs out there?

Discussion in 'Fisons' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2004 at 8:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We understand that she passed away several years ago. I believe it was some form of cancer. What did you do in the home office?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the mailroom sorting out dust now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I held the dust sorting job for a while. Then I got promoted to chasing the ladybugs off the windows. Finally, I retired after getting demoted to Human Resources.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a fisons rep from 87-91 on Long island. I just found old pictures from national meetings from La Casta. Ah the good old days.

Anyone else out there?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember the La Costa meeting. Also, The Breakers meeting in south Florida..remember that? Some of the best meeting food I've ever had! We saw Jerry Lewis in the lobby. Fisons was a good company. It was my first pharma job, and I feel I received very good training that prepared me for this career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Jay - I was at that meeting. great company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about when we were in San Francisco and the first Gulf war broke out. The hotel was being guarded and there were protesters in the streets. The bridge to the airport was shut down so no one could get out. We all bonded well in that one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had forgotten about the San Fran meeting WOW. However there were some good ones.

Palm Springs when the 4 tops came out

Orlando when we go a whole day off.

PS I still have some of my old luggage from those meetings:)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked in the Medical Affairs department. We kept a Sales Rep book so we would know you guys when you called in. I've been a few places since then and I can say to this day that Fisons with all its problems with the UK was the best place I have worked. Not withstanding that Cindy Dunn back stabber.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started in 1979 when there were only 50 reps for the entire USA! I remember getting memos from home office anytime anyone left or joined the sales force no matter where in the country they worked. It felt like family.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I joined in 86 there were like 125 in the country. Even the president knew your name.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure... there are a couple of us still here!! CG & LH......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sn from NY

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jay in LA

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll chuck one in from UK. I worked in Group HQ in early seventies when Intal was being launched.

I had lunch with Peter Fothergill just last week.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JF in Texas. I remember from our training class in 1985, there was this really nice, funny Cuban guy..I think his name was Al or Albert. At the end of training, we had a map of the US with a little star on where our territories were. He had a little boat going from Cuba to Miami, and then a star on Miami. Boy those were fun times.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Ferguson - is that you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is John - I worked with him in NY

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read the responses - I'm a former Canadian Fisons rep and I also rember Kathleen McNally and Peter Fothergill (worked with both quite extensively).

PRS

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know of a D.M. named Lisa Williams