Anti-male environment at GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Males Need Not apply, Nov 20, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in another area but know a little bit about JH and the Midwest. Not sure what you mean by an agenda being orchestrated. Have they had a lot of turn over? I would be curious to know how she's handled the transition from Kron. I know he ran a pretty tight "good ol boys network".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The gender of those who left since JH took the helm were male and the new hires have been largely female. The culture since RM left has taken a turn for the worst, especially among the male population.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women want equality when it suits them, is safe and convenient. I don't see women running to join the military to fight terrorism overseas. They find a nice, safe, protected environment where they can excel leaving men to do the work they can't. JH will not tolerate a different point of view, will favor her female counterparts and bury you if you do not fall in-line. It takes a tremendous amount of self control to keep my composure at times.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gray here says it's been that way since the merger. Female managers ran wild in NC a few years ago !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised because This is not the impression I've ever gotten from her in our brief conversations. I know the FLL is Wisconsin is male and seems to be her go-to guy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you need to get to know her better

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did get to know her. BADA BOOM!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, he gave her a pearl necklace

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did a little research and it looks like she has pretty equal male/female FLL....has a male Business Manager.....and the last promotions from FLL standpoint has gone to males. Like I said before, I'm in another area. The few people I do know (both male and female) have never said anything bad about her and has said the culture has gotten better with listening calls, etc.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

posts from her mother

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just stating what I know or was told. that's all you have, "posts from her mother"? Cmon man, you can't talk trash and then not back it up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, posts from her father?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, posts from her Rosie O'Donnell look alike "partner"?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be one of the males that didn't get your promotion. Everyone knew that the only way to advance under BK or RM was to kiss their ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Veteran fellows keep telling you newbies that this has been going on since we bought Glaxo. Especially bad years ago in the SE region.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was able to go online and purchase an aftershave that has pheromones that were collected from women in their menstrual cycles. As a male they subconsciously accept me as one of them and don't pile on with ridiculous demands.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not just wear a skirt Sparky.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in the expansions/realignments in the early 90's you were told how many females to hire and promote. Been that way ever since.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's right , and it is a very sad commentary......