Another Senior Leadership Resignation

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2015 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob Abooey resigned today. Another member of the ELT is gone. They are really cleaning house! Probably bringing in another Amgen person to replace him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! House on fire! I heard that guy was good!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what they call a "regrettable loss." Good guy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baba Booey

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typo- Bob Abooey. Was a Sankyo Legacy employee. 15 years plus

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is his boff going to take this. Will he have enough dental to take care of his Ta ta tooothies???? What will boff do, and how is Robin taking this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are being way too nice. I heard he was a horse tooth jackass. Typical for pharma.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are jealous of that Boy Gary. You will miss his Hello, Hello. And a bababooey to y
    .all!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it won't be wrong when our fearless leader follows in Ronnie Mund's footsteps screaming at the next launch LFSW!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good News! I hear Nichole Bass just to a Vp position in marketing, hear she lead a successful HGH startup that was bought out by Sandoz, Sandoz wanted him, I mean her to stay but I guess KK sweet talked her to come over!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great, another one of RL's groupies gets promoted. Unreal.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite sad to heard about Bob Abooey's resignation. He was certainly a fine guy, though some would say he was a "fla fla flunkey". He always said that his professional life at DSI was at a "noine", and because of the long hours he was forced to put in his personal life was a two. Too bad he didn't stay around to take the VTP that his "bawth" was offering.

Good one, needed the humor.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear Fred Norris in sales ops is taking Bobs departure really hard....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Executive Leadership Team (ELT) is in shambles. A good source says RQ is next out. I don't quite understand how KK has the ability to force people out like this.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What amazes me is how HS doesn't stand up to KK and RL.

Hey now

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that Rob tried to force Richard and Sal out of marketing communicationd but it back fired on Rob. He tried to can them for messing with the phone system and allegedly calling his house at 2 am repeatedly along with Steve Langford. But Richard and Sal are suing dsi, they have retained lawyer Dominic Barbara to file a class action suite even bigger than the last one Dsi paid out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Dr. Beattlejuice gets the axe thats when you know all is lost. He's personally developed ahhh, about 152 drugs in his career.

When told he was being let go, Dr. Beat replied: "who me?"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the Street is that Jackie Martling in marketing cashed in on the harrasment sute and now wants the severance to make up for being under paid for all these years. I can hear cackling now!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heh heeh huh! Was he paid in Gypsum Weed? My boss has less personality than the Jackie Puppet.