Another 'religious rights' lawsuit in the offing

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Vagitarian, Dec 29, 2014 at 8:36 PM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

2. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

I can't agree with you more - Another case of 'religious wrong'. It would have been great if one of the passengers on that plane decked one of those tools who caused the delay.

3. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Had this been a Muslim, they would have immediately accommodated him.

4. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

You may be right - No tolerance should be allowed for this kind of behavior. These people should be added to all existing "no-fly" lists. They need to understand that travel by air is a privilege, and not some sort of religiously conferred "right." They want to fly? Then they can follow the seating rules...just like everyone else.

5. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

It IS possible to sit next to someone without touching them. But if it had been me, I would have reached and grabbed one of the men to come and sit beside me.....just for fun.

6. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

Absolutely!!

7. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I understand where you and Libs are coming from because in many cases, it seems they are being catered to but the truth is, I have a couple of former fellow co-workers who were born in Egypt (when the Mideast was different) and as such are of the Muslim Faith. They were raised here, raised families here and worked for my company. I've boarded planes with them on the way to a POA and seen them get dirty looks, the 3rd degree and on and on. This isn't right (IMO) but this is the reality and they put up with it politely.

I guess I'm one who thinks you can't put every person of the Muslim faith in a one-size-fits-all box. Same for Christians, Jews or Atheists.

I say throw em off the plane or turn DD loose on them. I'll bet all those old farts in that row would be pitchin' a pupt ten inside of 60 seconds.

8. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

:D

9. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Why weren't these religious dickheads thrown off the plane? They normally do that. What a ucked up bunch. Religion, who needs it but the most weak of minds.:rolleyes: