Another News Network Host Caught in a Lie

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Breakingnews, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

1. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

“Mr O'Reilly has often invoked this experience to emphasize that he understands war as only someone who has witnessed it could. As he once put it: “I’ve been there. That’s really what separates me from most of these other bloviators. I bloviate, but I bloviate about stuff I’ve seen. They bloviate about stuff that they haven’t.”

Susan Zirinsky, a longtime CBS News producer who helped manage the network’s coverage of the war from Buenos Aires, who is quoted saying of American reporters, “Nobody got to the war zone during the Falklands war.” She does not remember what O’Reilly did during his time in Argentina. “But she notes that the military junta kept U.S. reporters from reaching the islands: ‘You weren’t allowed on by the Argentinians. No CBS person got there,'” Mother Jones reported.

Reminds me of the time in Viet Nam when I risked my life to save a guy while I was having a beer and a steak in front of my television in Los Angeles.

4. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

All the networks should be uniform in mandating that there be no lying in their newscasts. Although, I will defend Bill here because we know that FOX news is not really news-- they have been caught in many fact check lies with no apologies-- so I don't think anything will happen to Billy.

5. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

His mentally challeneged viewers think that Billdo is courageous, truthful and smart, when in fact he's a coward (who evaded service in the Vietnam War), he's a liar as his "Peabody Award," and now his Falklands Island "reporting" have shown, and he's a bully with a penchant for sexual harassment of female subordinates.

O'Reilly is a charlatan, and he works for two of the biggest hucksters in the world (Murdoch and Ailes), and he's surrounded with other liars at Fake News TV, so don't expect any kind of "Brian Williams suspension" or any other penalty for Billdo's latest lie/exaggeration/misbehavior.