ANOTHER MEETING...SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree I like it here. Yes the culture has changed and maybe we can have a meaningful conversation with GJ at the POA.

Are there some things they need to seriously rethink?? he!l ya! the payout grid is the first thing they need to toss. Really hoping they are getting furious phone calls from the field now that we can see the rankings.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?According to a stupid teleconference today that was so scripted we are going to get a new co-pay card? LOLOLOL that is going to save the day well I so doubt it and I can not wait to start at Acadia!!!! They do not promise to be the next generation but they do not deny reality either

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they are going to have this meeting, strange as it seems. Here is a prediction. The meeting will be nothing more than role playing a message that has been tweaked, by putting in a "catch phrase" or 2, with no real substance. If they bring out the "patient profiles" again, I think I will puke! They have to fill time some way, and this is how they will do it. You will come away with nothing, and I mean nothing, that will increase business by 1 Rx. The change in our once admired "culture" can be seen at meetings like this.

Also, it will be interesting to see what role, if any, the FT's and AFT's play. My guess is they will do nothing, as usual. Nice extra cash if you can get it. Also, my guess is that Alpha will have nothing to do with Brintellix at the meeting, just like always. Management will continue their mass delusion that they (Alpha) actually sell this drug!

Between now and the end of the year, be prepared for anything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't knock Alpha. You presume to know what we sell. Don't speak for us obviously you are jealous and want to be a part of team Alpha. However with your piss poor attitude you need to leave Lundbeck and go back to Watson Day or Meda or whatever generic house you escaped from. Better yet just don't come to the meeting and get fired for insubordination.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the meeting is virtually 100% role playing! They have the money to waste on a meeting like this, but not on paying us the bonus we actually deserved! The GRID was the final straw! My new job is to get the hell out of here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not the only one that is planning on leaving ASAP. The GRID did it for me too, not to mention constant field rides (2 day rides, are you kidding me!) You should be judged against what you do in your territory, not what happens across the U.S., or anywhere else. Force ranking is always counterproductive. You are pitted against everyone in the company. There is no unity of purpose. Why help anyone because they are your competitor! I agree, they can find money and time for a meeting to go over a vis aid (who does that anymore?), but then they turn around and screw us on the famous GRID just to limit bonus payout.

Oh well, at least we know where we stand in management's eyes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro has like 10 current openings due to unsatisfied reps leaving. More to come too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager of the year! One of the few who gets it. BRAVO

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is saying the same thing as the above post. It's hard to believe they would waste money on a meeting going over a vis-aid, then have the meeting devoted to nothing more than role playing. Might as well be at a Pfizer or Merck meeting. Do they believe in their heart-of-hearts that meeting after meeting boosts morale? Can they really be that completely disconnected from reality? Is this really Lundbeck's philosophy, or is it being mandated by our Puppet Masters, Takeda/Otsuka?

Either way, it doesn't really make any difference. You can make a lot more money with just about any other pharma company in a specialty role, and have a much smaller territory. I came here because I thought Lundbeck was different. It was for awhile, but no longer

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the mommy rep is like a cancer and difficult to kill off. Very entitled and self absorbed. All about them and they struggle to see anything from any other view point other than their own.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and how many layovers does it take reps to get there? Dallas is not easy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad we have turned into BIG PHARMA in such a short time. I can tell you the big pharma company I came from has curtailed meetings big time, just the opposite for Lundbeck. I knew a trainer once that they looked at role playing as a time killer. Funny how you never see ASM's, FT's or AFT's role playing. Should have stayed where I was at, but I bought into the "culture" crap like we all did. Live and learn.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

80-90% of what you do is a free ride. WTF do you really have to complain about? Pharma reps make some of the highest hourly wages on the planet for what they do (which is not much). People like you are pathetic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Who is the problem here? Misogeny much? (Maybe that's too big of a word for you to understand? Google it.) Or do you feel the same way about "daddy" reps too? YOU are the big Pharma mentality that is killing our culture.

On another note, I notice 90% of the complaining on here is psychiatry. Maybe that's the cancer killing Lundbeck? PA should reconsider squeezing neuro into the psych way of doing things because it's clearly not working.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all getting paid to travel and attend, right?! So stop the beetching and suck a lemon!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen asshole, I work my ass off every damn day, and I get 0% free ride! I can tell you that the VAST majority of people in field sales feel that management is totally disconnected from reality. No pharma company has face to face meetings like Lundbeck does! The last few meetings have been nothing but the same thing over and over and over! We don't get a damn thing out of them! They give a new meaning to the word "redundant"! Now here we go again, having a meeting to role play the same damn thing we did the last previous 3 meetings, learn how to say "Trintellix", throw in the word "foggy", and we come back asking, "did we really spend money/time on this BS?" It's a poor use of time and money, money we can't afford to waste!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I can't miss my kids after school play..... They always schedule meetings when it's inconvenient for my schedule. Damn this company just does not get my busy life. Hahahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

""On another note, I notice 90% of the complaining on here is psychiatry. Maybe that's the cancer killing Lundbeck? PA should reconsider squeezing neuro into the psych way of doing things because it's clearly not working.""
    Well duh! Did you ever consider that it is psych that is partnering with not one but two Japanese companies who tell Lundbeck when and how high to jump? Neuro still gets to embrace the "Lundbeck culture" whereas psych has left that down at the dump!! PA should reconsider the way he takes orders and stop pretending that we are world class in all we do. Maybe neuro people are still happy and are still getting paid for waht they sell, Maybe neuro people still have meetings that are motivational. Maybe neuro people still have access to leaders who can actually make decisions that are good for the patients maybe...........................................

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mommy reps need to go feed your babies and plan your next mommy day out while on company time. Life is good so stop your whining. Goat cheese ain't half bad when it's free and you're hungry.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree with this post. I came from big Pharma to Lundbeck and I am fairly new to the company.

When I went to the very rare meetings at my former big Pharma company, role playing was never on the agenda. We did various other things and I actually got a little value out of it.

However, I took the "grass is greener on the other side" bait and it is most definitely not. I can only blame myself.

Like I said, I'm somewhat new and myself along with three other people from my training class are in the process of dumping this gig.

It is very clear that this company has set itself up to fail.

I just have to accept my mistake and move on.