ANOTHER MEETING...SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Sounds like ASM or RBD. Is there a way to track down this poster because if this is the real behind the scenes of Lundbeck, not hiring reps who are parents, WOW! Talk about a huge discrimination lawsuit they will have on their hands! Holy shit. Any way to track down Mr. Anonymous, obviously male, poster.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good God people, lighten up! I am sure the poster was just trying to stir up things here on CP and nothing more. You know damn well that Lundbeck does not base hiring on someone's parenting status!! If this is all you have to get worked up about, I'd say you are lucky!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will always be the entitled mommy rep factor in Pharma. They totally take advantage of the system. They always complain about having to travel to attend meetings and if the boss exposes their 20 hour work week. Lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know, it's really hard to believe we are going to have any type of face-to-face meeting, let alone a national one, when we need to save every dime we can. Seriously, can anyone shed light on (1) who made the decision to spend money so wastefully, (2) how long before what-his-name (CEO) pulls the trigger on the U.S.sale team?

Morale is horrible. Every person I know says we are big pharma in every way. The famous "Lundbeck culture" is dead. Micromanagement brought on by Glover is the norm (2 day field rides, trackers, etc.). Goals are not goals, but some arbitrary, unattainable number, that nobody takes seriously. Meetings are something that have become silly, dreaded, and a waste of money. Is this all due to the fact that we co-promote two "me too drugs" with psychotic partners, that are performing poorly? What is the future of Lundbeck over the next few years?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not hard to believe at all with our new micromanagement culture, introduced by GJ. Just wait to you see how really useless this meeting will be! I bet a months pay, we will all come away with the same thought...what in the hell did we accomplish? Talk to other companies, and they will tell you that the number of meetings held are steadily going down. Can you imagine sitting there going over the same damn profiles, incorporating the word "foggy" to describe cognitive problems, and watch ASM"s run around a damn room with a microphone sticking it into reps faces to put them on the spot to play act (aka "role-play") some workout profile. I want to see an ASM or one of the overpaid AFT's role play for a change!! Don't hold your breath on that one!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the field trainers themselves role playing for once! Nono, they want to shove the mic in our faces to force us to do it! You will never see an ASM, FT or AFT do it! How about GJ doing it!!! LEAD BY EXAMPLE! It's silly anyway!

Let's hope they come to their senses and cancel the thing. We have graduation activities that week, and I will not be apart of them because of a meeting that will benefit none of us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FTMs job is to lead by example along with the ASMs and GJ. How ridiculous to depend on us to stand and role play and being put on the spot. No wonder so many people have left lately- they will be at kids graduations, they will be at companies that have only 1 or 2 meetings a year, they will be getting paid their bonuses they were promised.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the RBDs NOT letting GJ know to eliminate the meeting? They are worthless!!! Thanks RBD for not defending our Region AGAIN

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we even really having a meeting? A month away and no travel or destination announcements?? I like the meetings - I like seeing colleagues - we rarely get to interact face to face so I find them valuable. Plus I can find something in these meetings that helps me in the field.

Now, can we use this board as a source of info to help potential candidates gain insight on the rep world within Lundbeck and quit putting all of this negative garbage on here? You Neggies (Negative reps always complaining, never happy about your current situation) are not representative of the majority of the sales force here at Lundbeck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but I can't disagree with you more. If you go back a couple years the Lundbeck thread was very quiet and most of what was on here was of minor issues. Much of the complaining in the last year and a half is very valid. Lundbeck is 180degrees from what it once was.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry very strong disagreement here. This place was a dream come true when i got here. It started going down hill last May when MH said the new corporate cell phones were no big deal. Port your number over. Then Gamma was hired, not to sell Rexulti as originally planned but Brintellix. It has spiralled so fast and far out of control since Glover got here that my phone will run out of battery before i could list everything he has done to F up this once great company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it for a second. Other companies have cut way back on face-to-face meetings, while Lundbeck looks for an excuse to have a meeting. Is were anything that earth shattering that would warrant the cost of a face-to-face meeting? Has anything major happened since our last national meeting 3 months ago? Of course, the answer is "NO!" It's almost embarrassing to watch the RBD's/ASM's struggle to repeat the same content, albeit with slight changes, over and over again. The real problem is that we operate in markets that are 90% + generic

I still can't get over KP saying on that ridiculous video that we were going to (paraphrase here) take a deeper dive into patient profiles! Also, every single rep/ASM I know would be quick to say that things have changed quite a bit at Lundbeck since we come on board. It's not being "negative" when you can back up every complaint with example after example.

I am sure most people were afraid to be honest on the last survey (we will never hear the real results) because they asked you to verify your ASM's name. I tried to be totally honest in my responses. If they tracked it to me, I will not be too surprised.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it for a second. Other companies have cut way back on face-to-face meetings, while Lundbeck looks for an excuse to have a meeting. Is were anything that earth shattering that would warrant the cost of a face-to-face meeting? Has anything major happened since our last national meeting 3 months ago? Of course, the answer is "NO!" It's almost embarrassing to watch the RBD's/ASM's struggle to repeat the same content, albeit with slight changes, over and over again. The real problem is that we operate in markets that are 90% + generic

I still can't get over KP saying on that ridiculous video that we were going to (paraphrase here) take a deeper dive into patient profiles! Also, every single rep/ASM I know would be quick to say that things have changed quite a bit at Lundbeck since we come on board. It's not being "negative" when you can back up every complaint with example after example.

I am sure most people were afraid to be honest on the last survey (we will never hear the real results) because they asked you to verify your ASM's name. I tried to be totally honest in my responses. If they tracked it to me, I will not be too surprised.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since gj? The common denominators that led mh and lead gj are pa and ja. Ja would like this place to be metrics on everything we do/ I'm sure he and kh are behind the "grid"
    No more meetings!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster who thinks that this forum is just full of negative people is absolutely clueless. I do not know a single person here who is happy. Original beta here. And I DID fill out the survey truthfully. And if it gets tracked back to me, SO BE IT! It's their loss if they try to retaliate against me. I work hard here, but just like the rest of you, Lundbeck is a different place now. It's awful. Redundancy, matrices, lunch budgets, 8 calls per day, no cell phone reimbursement, conference calls after conference calls, fire drill speaker programs, and the biggest problem of all, we make the least amount of our peers in the exact same offices we call on.
    They might figure out they have a problem, but won't do anything about it. Too arrogant to fix any of it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with the poster who said you're all so negative. Example after example?? Boo hoo we can't expense $300 on cell phone bills, Gamma is a waste, too many meetings, patient profiles, 2-day mngr rides-what were all the other examples - I guess everyone's batteries are running out before they type anything of substance. I've been here a while and I love it. Do we have problems? Sure, but who doesn't? If you find a perfect company - why don't you just leave? If it's so much better elsewhere, go elsewhere. Otherwise, get in your fucking company car, turn on your ventilated seats, plug in your co. paid iPhone and talk thru your Bluetooth to your best girlfriend about how miserable you are and how devasting it is to fly into a nice city for a few days, drink as much high dollar liquor as your gut can hold (company expense), eat a $125 steak (co expense), do that dreadful role play that makes you so nervous because you haven't looked at the detail pieces or patient profiles since the last dreaded rendezvous in Orlando.....geesh, you whine bags are pathetic!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. to quote you " if you find a perfect company" Well kiddo, when they hired beta and for the first year, this was a close to a perfect company as possible. They have totally destroyed what was great. You my friend, are in the vast minority.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree ^^^^^

This job isn't bad.