ANOTHER MEETING...SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rename it Trintellix?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

poster is 100% correct....word is FDA is making Lundbeck/Takeda change name of B to something else (most likely Trintellix) because of the confusion between B and Brilinta.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trintellix that's worse I don't care if it does come from Canada! But what can you expect from this company which started with such promise

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, everyone had hoped the meeting was cancelled due to the FDA vote, but it looks like it's on. Why? What are we going to accomplish that will increase sales? Role play vis aids for the 100th time? Listen to someone from managed care that has no clue about coverage? At some point, someone in leadership has to say this doesn't make sense. Oh wait, I forgot. Takeda demands we meet! Silly me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am amazed at how bad morale is at Lundbeck. The now infamous GRID, was the last straw. No explanation, it just appeared out of nowhere. Goals will be out tomorrow and they will assure very few will make any bonus at all. Maybe this is all by design, to get people to leave to save on severance packages down the road. It's all too obvious that there is NO Brintellix strategy, and with Otsuka now cutting our samples in half, it's also obvious they have 0 commitment to the drug. Where do we go from here? The May meeting? Good God!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where we are meeting?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Dallas

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hadn't been on here in a couple of months, and all I can say is, "WOW"! Looks like everyone is thinking the same things about how things are going at Lundbeck. It's almost impossible to think they are actually going to have a Mon-Thur. meeting when there is nothing really new to talk about, especially nothing to warrant the cost and time out of the field. I can just see the ASM's, saying "Who wants to show what good looks like!" Putting reps on the spot role playing some worn out , useless patient profile. Do they really think that docs don't have brains enough to decide what patients need add-on therapy with an antipsychotic?

Between changes in IC (grid), Brintellix/Rex hitting a wall, ridiculous goals, and constant field rides from everyone from GJ to the janitor, no wonder morale is at rock bottom. Lundbeck management has lost the confidence of the sales force, and that's the "perception" of field sales!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck would rather hold a meeting than sell their drugs! This company is totally obsessed with holding meetings, where the major companies have cut back dramatically on meetings of all kinds! They look for reasons to take us out of the field! I simply don't understand it.

The above poster really hit the nail on the head! Let's hope management does away with the IC limiting GRID, and cancels the May meeting. And while they are at it, ASM's need more than 6 or 7 reps, because they are literally aggravating the hell out of us with constant field rides! Give them something to do that might actually increase sales, like a top customer list to engage with!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one, not one AM is happy about the grid...and they could have explained it at the NSM but they didn't.

And too many field rides! Working with my manager and trying to work around my Otsuka partner field ride calendars!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true! They just slipped the GRID in w/o any notification! Can't trust them anymore. Any chance they will cancel this useless meeting?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course we will have the meeting! We have to take a "deep dive" into our incredibly effective patient profiles! You know the type of patient psychs rarely see. I always enjoy the "light bulb" going off look on their faces when they see and understand the profiles!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The mommie rep still crying about having to leave home for meetings. For crying out loud... You are pathetic!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, I think you are the one that is a pathetic, non-thinking idiot! The post you are referring to is 100% correct. Do you seriously believe there is a need to meet again just a few months after a national meeting? We don't have a pressing business need to meet, and everyone knows it. Between meetings,field rides and teleconferences every time we turn around, we can't get any work done!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on mommy rep. Surely if you can find the time to post on here at 9pm on a Fri evening, your life is not so important and you can attend a sales meeting. Lmao!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr or Mrs Apologist: what you are too dense to understand is not that we don't want to go to a meeting, hell I don't care if we meet every week. The real question is why? what will we talk about? Useless patient type role plays? Overcome "perceived managed care objections" If GJ says he wants us in the field as much as possible, then why is he taking us out for a meeting where not one individual will garner information to take back that will help them in their territory? The only thing we will learn is the proper pronunciation of Trintellix. Geesh, go away.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth always burns these mommy reps deeply. I usually try to avoid hiring them if possible. High maintenance and only have the ability to view things according to their little mommy world. Pathetic.... There is no other job anywhere that they can make this money by working their condensed hours and they still complain. Damn! Just pipe it down and go with it for a change.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! HR are you reading this? Track this poster and fire him or her!