ANOTHER MEETING...SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lame attempt to save yur arse.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE tell me that the rumors I am hearing about a fall meeting (gamma/beta), district most likely, are not true!!! They scream about 8 calls a day, and the other metric BS, then they pull us out for another useless meeting!! What is wrong with these people?? Meeting to do what? Go over the same vis aid/reprint carrier again and again!!! THERE IS NOTHING NEW TO TALK ABOUT, AND IF THERE WERE, HAVE A 30 MINUTE TELECONFERENCE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Their poor business sense is limitless!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see your job search is not working for you. Still complaining about the same thing over and over. What a miserable creature.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree with the poster you are complaining about. No, there is no real pressing need to meet, and you know it. Think Lundbeck would be best served actually saving the money. They are going to need it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all get a paycheck, right? Then do what y'all are told to do and STFU!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, but at the same time, you would like to believe that management has a small sliver of business sense. Spending money on meetings that produces nothing in the way of increasing business, is not the best use of company money. Besides, anything that takes us out of the field trying to hit the unattainable 8 calls per day, and ridiculous sales goals, is definitely a waste.

Also, upper management specifically said NO MORE MEETINGS the rest of the year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they did say that. Anyone hearing of district meetings being planned? If so, why? They said, "no more meetings the rest of the year".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't like meetings and you don't have the ability to find a better job, you are garbage. Complain your life away and you can't even better yourself sad fool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't like meetings? Tell me, when in the hell did you get one thing out of a meeting that would produce one Rx?? The complaint is, we don't have time to waste on meetings when we have the unrealistic goal of 8 calls a day! No, Mr. management, meetings are definitely not worth the time, nor the money it costs to put them on, and if you had one iota of business sense, you would agree! The biggest problem Lundbeck has, is it that it has too many non- revenue producing idiots such as yourself, that have NO business sense whatsoever!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales reps have the most honorable profession on the planet. Continue your noble cause. God speed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol! 8 calls a day! When we are in a meeting we log in time off territory, so our calls per day is unaffected. And at least in my territory, being gone for a few days relieves the tension on how many times a week I need to be in my offices. After a meeting I feel like I NEED to see my offices.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.....really shows the quality of the people we have hired... You should be ashamed of yourself for being that way calling people garbage ! What happened to the quality and integrity at Lundbeck from the beta expansion. Pompas attitudes like this will destroy this company and make us the new Pfizer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've hit on the biggest problem we have, people running the company with no real business sense.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What rock you been sleeping under son? If you are just waking up the game has passed you by. This place is the little brother of Pfizer has been for last year and Getty worse.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do I smell an upcoming meeting in the air? I pray I am wrong.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just leave chump. Oh I forgot your're a loser and there is no other place for you to go. Your only option is to hang out here complaining until they lay you off.