Another good rep out the door. Thanks crap managers

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2016 at 3:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn!.. Why do you care?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome back DBliven!!! This is how you talk to your reps! We ALL know how toxic you are! Total scum !!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you tell your family and friends that you were fired? I bet you didn't.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me see. UMM your boss caught you staying at home on work days and he fired you. And somehow he is scum. He did his job because you weren't doing yours. Seems simple to me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Didn't get fired. And DB didn't do his job. And he is scum!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes you did get fired. You may tell people you didn't and DB won't tell us what really happened but we all knew that you weren't working and that you never would have left AZ voluntarily.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this dumb shit?! Haha... I know of many people who left DB's district and AZ... And did NOT get fired for not working!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOPE

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you've been around along time, then you should know how this industry works and company works, good people get screwed out of their jobs constantly!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if Clooney is smart enough to get rid of this a** wipe.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a DUMB FUCK... Probably DB!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is totally true! Good people get harassed by their DM and they stop putting up with it and leave this gravy ass job.... For a real life.... And sanity!.. Working for AZ is embarrassing

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this thread for the first time!.. Pretty sad that DB has to defend himself on cafepharma... No Jerry Stovall to protect the little man from all his BAD mistakes! The dude is scum and will soon get what he deserves. Total fucking idiot for sure!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Lord bitch, give it up already. We get it, he fired your worthless ass for not working and you can't seem to accept that it was your fault. He was just doing his job because you weren't doing yours.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were only surprised that it took him so long to catch on to you. The way I look at it, you received pay checks for years that you didn't deserve. They would have fired him if he hadn't done his job and fired you first.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Booyah, sizzle, sizzle burned ya.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahaha.... U have a really small dinky!! And it is pretty obvious that I'm having waay more fun these days!... Plenty of cash and full benefits from AZ because of dumb Fck DB.... No fired person here.....HR does a good job! Good luck loser DB!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Booyah.... Blam diddy blam blam!... You're toast and u know it!!.... Never in you're life will u get the deal I cashed in on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've got that correct! He is a total suck up scum bag!