Another good rep out the door. Thanks crap managers

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2016 at 3:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep., another good rep bites the dust.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I been around a long long time and one thing is for sure. There are two sides to every story. Don't be so sure this rep was so perfect. You don't know the whole story.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They could fire every single rep and their manager and their manager's manager ...... Everyone in this company is guilty of breaking at least one of their thousands of rules and policies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know all of the story. Too bad the wrong rep kept her job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ, and all pharmaceutical companies are toxic in nature. If you can't deal with that, then you have to consider other opportunities. Because, this environment will never change. The micro management is insane, with these computers and emails and conference calls. The longer I do this job, the more I realize that we have the most difficult sales jobs out there, especially when you consider how offices treat us like shit, and the doctors barely talk to us. One more thing, the pay has not gone up with the time. So, overall, pharmaceutical sales is no longer a top notch job anymore. No way. Working at the KIOSK at the mall might be better. I am not joking here. I really think the guy at Sunglasses Hut has a better quality of life, and can make decent money if they can sell.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People get very comfortable cheating here and the longer they cheat the more comfortable they become. The biggest reason we lose veteran reps is because they simply don't work many days and eventually get caught.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course SHE kept HER job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What state?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously wanted that rep gone... Without the layoff benefit!... That sucks and AZ management is shit!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop slamming veteran reps!.. Obviously u have no clue. They became veteran reps because they DID the work for many many years!! Had the talent! The young dumb fucks get caught more often!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all I know is that those fools down south in Nuero are pathetic

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the op said another great rep is gone. there are no good newbie reps. nobody hired and trained within the past 5 years is worth a shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get caught huh? I have fucked this company for years, each and every day, and I have not been caught, and never will. The vast majority of AZ reps are just like me. The difference is that I will admit, and the others won't.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did Dustin Blivin do now?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know... But he qualifies as a crap manager

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome back bitch. It is well known that he fired your worthless ass for not working. Or were you also caught lying on your expenses? Regardless, we are glad that you are gone and that we don't have to listen to your constant complaining any longer. Face it, a lot of reps do what you did but you got caught. That's life. Accept it and move on.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you tell your friends and family members that you were fired and why? I bet not.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP is full of fired fuckers coming on each thread to take anonymous shots at their manager who was just doing their job by firing the cheaters and liars who got caught.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're going to be the next fired FUCKER dumb ass!... DB is a worthless dumb fuck manager!.. Isn't that what we're talking about on this thread.? Many people come and go from AZ!... He tops the ALL time scum of the earth, little man syndrome .... Never has done a good job! and he's got drinking and strip joint additions!.. HR will get rid of him soon!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're going to be the next fired FUCKER dumb ass!... DB is a worthless dumb fuck manager!.. Isn't that what we're talking about on this thread.? Many people come and go from AZ!... He tops the ALL time scum of the earth, little man syndrome .... Never has done a good job! and he's got drinking and strip joint additions!.. HR will get rid of him soon!