Another Corporate Re-Alignment; AM Gone

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a lcm and if I find out any of you low life's work at my location you are fired.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did it for me was the day they took away everyones $10 xmas bonus....i left the company shortly after that......how f,ing sinister.

3. oh hi mr blowhard,glad you could make it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who invited you to the monkey room?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"im an lcm and i blow real hard"............MONKEY ROAR!!!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1 LOL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First time reader and extremely motivated sales rep here. I'm going to work the shit out of my chimp like pst's after reading the garb spewed on here this weekend.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better get that stink out of your $5 goodwill shoes first. We can smell them at every morning meeting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot believe the garbage people says and the whole b tanks comment. I feel sorry for you. I am a AM in this company and people with such negative attitude should move on. Obviously this person has no other options so they wine and complain. How sad.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From listening to your attitude I doubt the hot cna wants you. Hot one's normally like successful thinkers not a loser mentality. Maybe the old hag will look your way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well at least your rep bothers to SHOW UP at meetings. Can't blame them though.
    Why would they want tthe guilt of having to come in and sit eye to eye with us peons?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude the 10.00 is not a bonus is was 10.00 per person for money to have a Christmas party. Sorry you quit over something so stupid.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally take that as a blessing. Why would I want to hang out on my own personal time with some fat csr's and drooling pst's for a "party".
    Freakin tortue me with a waterboard 1st.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And im sorry your still with a stupid company,that treats you like garbage.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMs are getting slashed,i would keep my head down if i were you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you become A.M. with such horrendous spelling and grammer?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MONKEY ROAR.......to that chit

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wipe your ass dude

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this from Orlando after an AM notified me of some of these comments. This makes me sick to my stomach.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick up the horn and call corporate compliance. I suspect some are violating employment agreements.