And now, we lose storage lockers........

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ozzy Osbourne - just another idiotic post

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the F' Up!! It wasn't just Ozz it was the band of Black Sabbath! Metal Rules and Shire Drools!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait, should we be keeping wizards in our storage lockers? I'm pretty sure that's not compliant

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

starting January 1st. No more company fleet vehicles. Going to car allowance. Insurance and gas card paid for and you will get a $400 car allowance. Some may be happy some not. Industry changes. Just left corp due to the move to lex but thought I'd throw a heads up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, why is everyone so upset. We don't have samples and I have one shelf holding all of my shire material. There is absolutely no need for a storage unit. For those in small apartments they are still allowing them with director approval.
    This was a no brainier and a good call by shire. How much time do you lose driving back and forth to the storage unit?
    That being said I have no idea why we have to ship expired materials back. Most pharma companies just throw it away when expired. Eliminating the ship back process would save more $$

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you are under a CIA you nincompoop!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post and shows that not all of us Shire sales representatives are angry little boys! Spot On!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to reply to your own post loser.... only half the reps had storage units... the ones that didn't need one didn't have one, the ones that did need one had one.... your materials take one shelf in your house. That is funny. It's not just little boys that are angry... there are plenty of little girls like myself upset and our spouses because work stuff is going to be taking up space in our homes. Shire should save $$$ by firing selfish losers like you and kk that can only think of themselves

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should all be fired for posting your meaningless rants on this forum. This is the reason your company will fail. You need to take the lead and control you own destiny or help shape the culture you want for the company. If Shire is so horribly run, go find another job!!!

Remember also that nothing is anonymous....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some of us who want to watch this train crash unfold. It's actually refreshing to see and hear all of the negative backlash against Kobe.

It's karma, ain't that right Kathy?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where have we heard this before? Hmmm. We know exactly who is writing these posts. Don't think you can keep hiding behind KK's skirt... She'll dump your ass, too. She's not that loyal except to the ass she's kissing ahead of her.

So take your "nothing is anonymous" threat and shove it. It works both ways. We know who YOU are.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you the chick that likes threesomes? Ho!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post! Finally, a rationale person is posting! I am tired of all the perverts and momma's boys that constantly complain!! Go Shire!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are going to try to give the perception that more people than one agree with you, at least try to change the writing style. Your feeble attempts are laughable. Even the frat/momma boys have you figured out.

Frickin' dumb ass, just like KK.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This lone defender is becoming somewhat pathetic at this point - like our leadership. And really like the whining, male phobia, and threats combined in one post. This is becoming fun.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see it a bit differently. Think about it, no one would stand up for KK to defend her like this as she has endeared herself to no one other than PS. So, I think this lone poster is doing it as satire and really has no allegiance at all... they just like to get a rise out of people like us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without discipline, there is no Shire. Boo Ya!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is ironic - when KK was in the field she demanded all of this stuff (fax line, wireless, office phone / cell phone, storage locker, - even a PO box so her customers wouldn't know her address.
    It is tough to lead when your paranoid...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah well because she rose out of the depths (thanks to the Peter Principle) she no longer needs thise things. Everyone knows that its all about her. Don't do shit for her and watch her crumble.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah Blah Blah - - - the haters are just so adorable, NOT!