Amgen's Brand is Tarnished

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2015 at 8:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that this is the unhappiest place to be with a rep culture of entitlement & incompetence, numbskull management, disconnected staff at T.O. and a Banker C.E.O. Who only cares about trimming the fat

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop posting this same stupid stuff over and over. Why can't you find something else to occupy your time. There are many people like me very happy at Amgen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, that is the same thing that members of Jim Jones' Peoples Temple said when they arrived in Guyana.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a cult!!! They all try to kiss there way to the top!!! and keep repeating what a great company it is!!!! If that is the truth then why have so many people left????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tarnished?????
    At minimum, in the gutter!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are unhappy LEAVE and stop posting this crap.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A rat infested gutter!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's sad is they won't leave. These type of people continue to go through the motions doing a mediocre job and continually bash and complain about the company that pays them. (And, pays them really well). Unfortunately, these people don't know how to be anything other than negative. They exist at every company. I always hope they have to take some crappy job that pays them significantly less and is a micromanaging nightmare, with horrible products. If you think Amgen is a horrible place, you are COMPLETELY delusional. It's always amazing how some people are just negative people. Then I wonder how they got this job in the first place. I get sick of people who are so ungrateful. It's disgusting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ungrateful my left nut...ur just collecting a paycheck superstar!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZIP IT !!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people happy at Amgen are the little Amgen clones that are afraid to say boo. If you enjoy living in fear you will love Amgen. Incompetent training led by Lisa "Pastry".

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah she's a real piece of work. Is totally clueless on the science she tries to teach.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about a tarnished reputation? Stock is over $175. There are a few potential product launches which could boost the stock price even higher - not to mention the take over speculations by Allergan. Maybe over $200 with 20% premium multiple? Keep working hard while those of us that took the VTP make even more money! Sweet.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The environment at Scamgen is so toxic that even people from Gilead think that they have it good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen's brand has been tarnished for over 10 years...at least in the oncology space. It's the company that only out of work, laid off, onc reps take a call from...pay sucks, bonus sucks, stock options suck, toxic and process driven culture, selling supportive care...no self-respecting oncology rep would ever willing go to Amgen.

Not sure how Amgen is viewed in the rest of their TA's but even the oncologists hate Amgen for all of their unethical contracting over the years.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is still #1. I don't care what you trolls think.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]