Amgen HR asking cafe pharma to remove posts about racism

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2015 at 8:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen HR is like the Nazi SS

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without question the least talented people at Amgen work in HR. It is like the island of misfit toys.
    If you can't do anything else productive - we have a spot for you in Human Resources!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, great job accommodating persons with disabilities. The bigger problem at Amgen are those people with mental disorders!

Look at most posts on this board and tell me you are not concerned about the psychopaths, lunatics, sociopaths and just plain old crazy people who associate themselves with Amgen.

Quite frankly, i am afraid to attend any function that has 1 or more of my Amgen colleagues in the room. Sometimes I even scare myself

In my region, the Doctors have put many of the Amgen Reps on the "do not call list" because they are concerned about the safety of their practice!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Write On!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A hit dog, will holler.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should be more concerned about the managers who are sleeping with their reps...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I brought up a racism issue with Amgen HR & guess who isn't with the company anymore.....they never followed up with me or reached out in any way & I still have proof......warning- they don't care or at least they didn't in my situation

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen CREATES dysfunction, hate, and crazy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT TRUE- Amen just recently hired several AA on the Kyprolis side- even promoting a new rep with only little experience with Amgen and myeloma to manager.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen hates all employees, they make our life hell

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck is AA? Alcoholic anonymous? Stop using acronyms no one knows loser

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your a complete moron if you can't figure out what the poster was referring to when he used the acronym AA.....wow, what an complete idiot

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or married managers sleeping with each other