Amedica

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2015 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is a merger/buyout with Amedica....any info or thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, word on the street is that Boston745 posted this merger/buyout about Zimmer and Amedica. Got to watch this guy, he's a paid pumper who is employed to trap investors.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://spineblogger.blogspot.com/2011/05/whos-next.html (use browser to find Amedica to jump to this quote)

[​IMG]

https://www.ors.org/Transactions/63/2036.pdf https://www.amedica.com/news-media/press-releases/detail/95/amedica-announces-results-of-independent-femoral-head-wear https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1269026/000149315217015072/form10ka.htm

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dipshit, we at Z didnt think that test showed anything significant over current products for wear. Also, ask yourself what happens to the head/neck interface with Si3n4 and whatever metal the stem may be made of? When revising a hip and the Amedica head has worn what about all the particles everywhere? Still dealing with black tissue everywhere even if its not dead. A lot for you to learn about young google warrior. This need years of testing and millions of dollars that Amedica will not do. You ever pulled a shattered ceramic head from a cup and soft tissue? not fun. Amedica has so much testing that needs to be done its comical you think this one study means anything..... Get over yourself please. The rest of us ALL know better then you and your complete lack of real world experience.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christ. Buy this crappy ass tech and launch it so we can recoup the Oxinium bump on pricing contracts. Boston, enough already. We get it. Do you realize Dvorak field stripped the company of anyone valuable and turned the resultant bastard into a dumpster fire? We have bigger shit to take care of, like getting our regular products to the regular users. I'm in it to win it, but we need to learn to crawl again so we can walk someday. #DaneMiller

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The evidence showcasing this merger and partnership is staggering and if I'm really as off base in my research as some claim I suggest ZB publicly deny it or at least IR email me telling that there is no collaberation going on.

Gotta wonder why they haven't denied the rumor yet if I was wrong. Of course I believe they can't deny it because its true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your evidence YOU can only see, we have liners in hip trials for products all over the world. Fact is Amedica is way to small for anyone to care about. Why would anyone from zimmer care about you, a person who wont even put there name on their research? You sir are full of it and this will be your only reply. From zimmers stand point Amedica is nothing more then pocket change and we would have purchased Amedica long ago but nothing there significant. We are not the only ones who have looked and said no.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Boston. Why don't you answer the question about head/neck interface if you know what's going on with femoral heads. What kinds of shatter testing have been done? Impingement? What tapers have been tested with what stems? Amedica has no money and no way to answer any of these questions. You can't see the obvious. You are the google expert at Amedica, please answer these to your best knowledge. If you avoid these questions you are even more of a fool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston to busy using google to try and understand how hip implants work. He didn't think this far ahead, just thought a liner is all you needed to make a good femoral head lol. Shows why he lost a ton of money on this stock.... Anyone actually looked at the graph? 1500.00 down to next to nothing??? WTF If you put in big at the start you lost everything! House, car ect. Hope he doesn't have kids.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you share the source of your claims and don't reference their first gen attempt because they've improved design since. Also why is Zimmer a " strategic partner" in this now if these supposed problems still exist?

Why did Zimmer sign a letter of intent in 2015 first step in M&A? Why is Amedica getting itself prepped to be acquired?

Source your claim

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not trying to prove anything douchebag. You wont answer any questions, you wont put your name to your "research". You are the only one out to prove anything and so far you don't have shit, just speculations from your 'sources'. Its very obvious you are wanting clicks to get paid. Do you have a copy of that LOI with zimmers name and signatures on it? Where is your proof of a 2.5 million payment to sonny bal from Zimmer? Answer the questions please, otherwise don't come back. We are asking for information from you and you dont have anything real and refuse to answer questions about amedicas product. (Femoral head questions still need to be answered) Quit deflecting and be straight forward, if you can manage that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get to work you lazy fucks, before you get fired.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already was douchebag.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey boston, quit running! Answer the questions!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will answer for him. The wear testing done provides us with a report of wear. We still are missing everything else.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amedicas FDA submission was not approved and the CEO Sonny bal can't even be straight forward with investors. What a joke this company has become over last few years. Had potential but did everything you could do to fuck it up.