Allego

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fucking hate it. Whoever came with dumbass idea should send out an apology video.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A total waste of resources

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to hire the employee from Allego, that sold us that platform, as a high level executive. The idea that he or she could convince management to incorporate a compliance nightmare into daily protocol really warrants a promotion and/or inclusion in our President's club trip.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A short man with a tall ego decided Allego is a good idea. You know who I'm talking about.

Swoosh!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STAY POSITIVE MY FRIENDS!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shameless self-promotion lives on in the Gish-man. Not surprised at all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smile...you're on camera!! can't believe we're paying big bucks for this crap. Allego should be paying us for using it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another poor company investment which will offer zero ROI. It seems as though mgmt spends lots of money foolishly for micro management purposes without any regard to ROI. They continue to force feed tons of speaker programs down the reps throats regardless if it makes good business sense or not. Again very poor ROI to do foolish metric speaker programs. This ship is full of pirates who believe they have struck fools gold but in reality they are sailing the ship straight into the rocks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, Yes, YES!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA! One of the best responses I've ever read on CP.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aktana is next!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AKTANA is AMAZING!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for your company but was curious to read about this platform. Very big brother, condescending and really instrusive platform. I am so sorry leadership bought into this

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Just another silly metric. It's a hand-slapping way to motivate. I hope there is a 90 day return policy. The website targets national sales managers and how their reps don't retain anything after meetings. Was content and value assessed at these said meetings? Hard to quantify retention when the meeting content may be more brutal than democratic debates.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more vendor attempting to convince Sunovion of the latest and greatest next flavor of the year

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much! Wish I could put my post and your accolades in my brag book

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just make an allego video of your success story. Just sayn

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'd have to be the VP of Sales to do something that stupid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Sunovion I've got some shit in a can that will take your reps out of the field and make them counter productive.... Wanna buy it?