Alkermes

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both sets of entertainment required ear plugs. And no. No step stool. Just paper vomit bags.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doing so well still trolling the Sunovion board... sad

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

once a week we all visit the Sunovion site for laughs. So classic and funny to hear the Gish band is still around. Tons of bitching and complaining reminds us all of the toxic place we left. Meanwhile, your clock to lights out keeps ticking.........listen....do you hear it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alkermes product failed and stock lost half it's value?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear Alkermes is the place where it is toxic. We talk to those who have left here for Alkermes. They mention a failed launch with no materials. Crazy rules for interaction of their MSL's with their providers. Goal setting that is abysmal and ride alongs by their managers almost every week. The couple I have kept in touch with have said they made a mistake and wish they wouldn't have left. And that's saying a lot because it sucks here too. I guess it just sucks less here than at Alkermes. Truth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our VP may be an idiot but he doesn't make him watch him perform on stage. Don't forget to turn off the lights when they close the doors for good. BTW, we are crushing it in Cali and we don't have to look at CS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I talked to the same 2 people. The other 56 are glad they left and are happy, hope that helps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do all the alkermes people still troll here so much? The whole CS stuff? Isn't that just big mike and his cronies?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Its hard to determine who is the bigger idiot in the situation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the thread is titled Alkermes so not surprised they have responded. We are the obsessed company based on history. Remember last year when Gish tried to make our bonus plan better to compete with Alkermes. Said that from the stage. Why mention another company by name unless you're obsessed. Hope that helps

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that did not help at all...to be honest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't think you would understand anyway.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I love Alkermes too. The ones that left in Cali weren't the right fit in the first place, oh mercy mercy me!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about Big Mike but I know there are dozens in the West that can't stand the tool your refer to as CS. You must be the LA manager or Paul.