Alkermes has job postings

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check it out

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Click on one of the openings and it tells you the other cities where jobs are open in the region. Tons of openings!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone gone over there? I hear they are horrible to work for!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know but their starting base is $115k and it ranges all the way up to $145k

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good God!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for territory size and no company car, it should be higher.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I'd consider if there was a Company car. My wife won't let me take any job without a Company car.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may be a hard sell though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and Brintellix isn't?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does your wife let you have your nut sack back on weekends?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great offer from Alkermes on Friday. Great pipeline, and stock options. The car allowance with mileage is tax free by far exceeds value of company car. After 10 years of ford product I now get to drive what I want. Plus, sole ownership of territory without the comarketing crap we put up with. Too good to pass up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely hilarious! ^^^

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Petty no replying to your own post. Lame

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question - why would we go to a no name company with a me too copy cat LAI that is a one trick pony? No way.....go away no name loser company Alkerm....?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One trick. Actually, they have multiple drugs already on market and many more in pipeline. Each with patents lasting beyond the next 15 years. Sounds lIke a solid career opportunity to me. Worth checking out. Plus, they pay for performance, provide company ownership, and territory ownership without comarketing slackers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it too late to throw my name in the hat? Are they ready far along in hiring process?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear they have filled or offered most territories to lead candidates. Talked to the recruiter and she told me of territories open in my area. Last two Interview opps upcoming in Boston and Chicago over next two weeks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By by L. Out just in time to avoid the Chicago POAs. Have a blast!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that 3 month Invega Trinza has been approved and launching mid-June, Alkermes' 1 month aripipazole lauroxil might have some issues. Plus I heard the Alkermes drug is not on any state plans. Those hefty salaries might be short lived. Time will tell.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be interesting to know how many reps we lost to Alkermes.