Alisha Alaimo and her telecon/meeting in Orlando

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Philly manager still having a job in MS is unbelievable. We know the managers and HR read this blog daily and for them not to react to the issues in Philly is truly poor leadership

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to say I never met someone who was able to cut through the problems of this product so quickly. Her presentation was all substance and the amount of work done was incredible. I was very negative going in and I must say I have a completely different opinion. Weird to say but we all feel really supported.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with her, too, and our customers thought she was great! She made so many changes and she followed up with everyone. In fact, it was the best year we ever had. Turnover now is worse than ever. People are applying to all of the CV jobs!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny...I work here and loved it under her leadership. In fact, she was approachable and honest. Nothing fake about her. Always delivered what she promised. Sales were the best they have ever been... Don't you read the reports?? Haven't you also seen the turn in CV? You must not work here because you have no idea.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, she was in Europe and teams there said she was great. She has been here a short time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh she is great at putting on a show, just wait to see how much of a bust she turns out to be. She completely fucked up the MSBU.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where the fuck were you? Hey, is this Lawrence writing this bullshit?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawrence couldn't even stand her when she joined the MSBU. He loved dagmar, then he just followed alisha around like a puppy. She got rid of most women and kept the guys around because they kiss her ass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when she was dressed like justin beeber and protended to be a DJ when she was introduced to the MSBU. From that moment, I knew we were in trouble.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Alisha
    How's it going?