Alisha Alaimo and her telecon/meeting in Orlando

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you guys think of her and her "rah, rah, rah!" telecon yesterday? What do you think of the Orlando meeting now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great cheer leader, zero substance. She will ruin your BU which is probably already ruined and then get promoted to somewhere else.

mbryan likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So she fired everyone connected with the launch. Dick, Ruth and Rich. A new team with the Right Stuff will be introduced in Orlando, so that she can fire them next year before she moves on. Can we say - moving the deck chairs on the Titanic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!
    I believe you are right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how he explains to AA how his #1 protege and mentee, Richie Smith, flubbed the Entresto launch?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's not even a very good cheerleader and "cleaning house" is the weakest way to make a mark as a new (cheer)leader. Karma is a bitch, mark my word.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What "good" do you get in life by being so negative? Your father should've PULLED OUT!...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People confuse negativity and reality. Kool Aid drinkers call it negativity. Clear thinkers call it reality.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but "clear thinkers" that do nothing to change their reality are called losers; those who can't understand the difference between the two are called A*SHOLES!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pipe down - Alisha!!

12. SREP972

SREP972 Guest

I just attended the Orlando meeting and this was my first time meeting Alisha. I have never met a more honest, genuine, approachable, and intelligent leader for Novartis. She has single-handedly turned this BU around in only 4 months, and from what I know the MS BU had its best year ever under her leadership.
    She not only inspired me to be the best for our customers, but I now want to do my best work for her. As for content, I have never known a leader to know so much about our business as she knows about ours. Rather than putting your energy into being so hateful, I suggest you stop judging and put your energy towards something positive. I'd start with being truthful and accurate.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny enough, the business turned a corner under her leadership already. In fact, she is expanding, which no other leader was able to do. She has also started hiring and promoting great people. Never seen anything like it. I wanted to quit this place because it was miserable before and now I am staying. This business will be the best in Novartis.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope she doesn't. I have never worked for anyone who cared about the business and people as much as she does. We are thankful she is here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. She put on one of the best meetings I've been to. I believe in her and her vision. I hope she doesn't disappoint and let us down!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was a huge disappointment to the MSBU. Look who she left in management positions. Look at the turnover.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her time in MS was the best ever! The turnover is due to the new leadership. They are having a tough time with the new leader and want to follow Alisha. You have to get the story straight. Ever since she left, the turnover started and the sales tanked!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have to agree. The MS BU had the strongest sales and lowest turnover when she was on board...as soon as Alisha left, so did the people. She delivers what she promises. Always.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Alisha or one of her Kool Aid drinking team is posting these untruthful comments about the MSBU. Their posts come minutes after each other. The MSBU has been a mess since launch. This is not Alisha fault. She came in and proper changes weren't made, market share remained stagnant and she left the BU in the same bad condition. Tell me the changes she made to the MSBU? There is a manager in the MSBU who still has a job and the turnover under him has been unbelievable. A good leader would have recognized this and made changes. I can't consider Alisha a good leader.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember she wanted Matt gone which caused him to push out the NY and Boston Manager. Yet the Philly manager still has a job it's insane. I worked with Alisha many times her follow up was terrible with my customers and she knew nothing about MS. Yet she will tell you how great she is 20 times over. She is all style no substance. I have seen all my friends leave the MSBU. I am close to leaving myself I had enough.