Alcon reps are fools!

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe you idiots still work for this place. This is one step in pay above contract sales.

If you have been here more then 3 years you are a moron.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess you must one the "smart" ones who left years ago and now have job making tons of cash elsewhere and you're happier than ever but you're posting BS on Alcon Cafe Pharma.

if life was so good you would have moved on. Such a joke, try to go buy some respect b/c it's the only way you're getting any. Have a nice day in you pretend paradise.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just going to assume those typos were an honest mistake and you speak English.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are Pharma! We are Pharma! We are Pharma!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I just left after 9 years for one reason. NOVARTIS BLOWS!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did leave, I make 3x as much now. I think back to the time I wasted here and kick myself.

I do not see anything wrong with letting you guys know that the grass is much greener elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sure are.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure you do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until you leave you don't realize how bad it was at every angle. Quotas, management and anything else at the alcon experience.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the name of your new company. I'd like to check into your claims.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its lower than contract…I am on a contract and make 80k base, what do you idiots make? 60k? 70k top?

and you are micromanaged with a product that is salt water in a tube.

Awful company, you have that correct!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you really made that much money, you wouldn't be wasting your time here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ouch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The money is much better other places and the culture is MUCH MUCH better. This company has turned into a joke. It's sad to watch the frat/sorority party now in positions that actually held respect before the switch a couple of years ago. They work for a fraction and smile because they don't know ANY better. Complete ignorance. They couldn't cut it at a real sales job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all come back here to watch the old company we knew. It's an absolute train wreck. It's hard to look away. It's like a trash magazine in the checkout line of a store.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watching an online bitch session only shows the disgruntled, upset, and disolutioned.
    The bottom of the barrel and not representative of any actual company. If you knew anything at all being so smart you might know that. Enjoy your busy day making huge money in a great culture while spending all your time here. Jackass.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest