Alcon EMEA

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS is leaving in Sep, PC and SA are moving to Sandoz and Pharma divisions as of Jan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are keeping the ones they want, rest are getting laid off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A classic example is JG coming in and trying to run Alcon like Sandoz generics... The result it has become an unmanageable burden for him now.
    He loved showing at meetings on how he changed the performance since May last year after joining.... Wonder what he will show after May this year.

A big problem with leaders coming from outside the organisation including Onuscheck is that they are like the illegal immigrants who leave their countries for a better life and once in a modern country they try to change it like their home country.

They start complaining from day 1 on what is not there at Alcon ignoring or making no attempt to understand what built Alcon as the most respected eye care company.

It really pains to see that the leadership of Alcon is now history

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no hope, time to move on before breakup and sale.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am moving on but if there is a sale on the cards I may hang on... Maybe we get owned by a company who ever either understands the business or atleat let people who know the business run it like Nestle

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Results are worse than even the most pessimistic expected .Pepe is gone ,good riddance ,when will the Sheriff be ejected not only he doesn't understand anything to our business but in addition he would not be able to spell ethics or honesty...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the point straight. RS is not leading EMEA, SA the lady is the one behind the curtains... All the senior leadership team members are leaving one by one, either they are used by RS and SA as a bite and get them fired or they find a job and say bye to their 10+ years. Wait and see, RS will be terminated soon as SA is the best in how to manipulate people. She is protected by CA but be moved to another place as CA does not want loose her credit anymore either...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is right , she is the worst ...and RS will never understand anything about the business ...not speaking about leadership ...but with all the damage done ,the shares lost ,the top people away (the best ones ) demotivated ( the not so good ) where is JG .Is there a pilot in the plane ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Negative selection has been the norm for a while now... You hire someone under you that is worse than you in order for them not to threaten your position. I have seen great and knowledgeable peopel get passed for promotions in favour of much less competenent people due to ass kissing or what is now termed "noone is irreplaceable" strategy. They replace key people with idiots, and expect everything to work the same. Leadership is not only a management diploma, it's knowing the company, the people the products and the market, and you don't get that from reading the brochure. I left the company 6 months ago, got a job almost immediately with better benefits and pay and haven't looked back. Everyone worth anything in the rep office has done the same. Therefore the onlyones left are people who have no worth in the market, no skills, and no motivation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is SA???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SA is Sabine the devilish lawyer who thinks she is the boss .I don't feel sorry for RS he is a moron . And no miracle will get us the results not with the team in place .