Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This is a disgusting post. You must leave now!!!!
    We monitor web sites for Leadership and when we find one like this we almost puke. Yes mon you are a loser and don't deserve a job, Leadership works 24/7 to improve sales and help rank and file. All you do is complain!!!!!!!

So go now!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked briefly at Alcon Australia. It would have been career suicide if I stayed for any long period of time.

It was my fault really, I was warned how bad the company was but didn't think it could be THAT bad. It was worse than they said. This has been the most worthless, joke of a company I've ever had the displeasure to work for. However it did kick my ass into gear and give the motivation to find a job I truly enjoyed in a higher quality company, so worked out well in the end.

This is a company that's truly lost its way and has been completely gutted. Honestly at the end of the day I was surprised they even had calculators and computers - by their misguided management logic we should have been using abacus and typewriters as they are so much cheaper and do the same job!

I know many sales staff (and management) think the office grunts are idiots - sometimes that is true. But please remember that even the smart ones will look like idiots at Alcon Australia when they don't have the tools to do their job and forced into using computer software straight out of the 1980's.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to MK. Did she come back?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just threw up in my mouth! You can't be serious??
    There I thought this place couldn't get any more ridiculous but boy I was wrong.
    Hope you have good PR and enough money to pay off the law suits coming your way for sexual harassment, bullying and intimidation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say it to his face coward

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously aren't aware of how message boards work

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you advocate for bravery why not sign your name? I'd love to know who his latest under-the-desk sycophant is

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself and grow a set - come in and have a chat to me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice BE real threatening again. Get a life!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is it I will be coming in to have a chat to?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Brett! You're a c#*t!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are crazy. Brett is the main reason for Surgical's turnaround. A little common sense goes a long way. He does have poor choice in women though!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. Still just a c#%t. Should hear what customers call him.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So in recognition of your efforts in winning the Circle of Excellence is this monumental turd of a prize... thanks Alcon.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. As clearly illustrated when he decided to screw reps over their commisions then got pay back when reps decided to respond in kind... How was the turnaround then?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps it wasn't him and actually was the CFO and GM + Excel mistakes in the targets caused by KM and her slaves? I wouldn't put any blame on Brett and in fact last I checked he was on the sales team's side.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try. He was part of the decision. CFO doubted that decision. GM was guilty too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if its so bad why don't you bozo's leave?

I enjoyed my time at Alcon. Yes there are issues but you'll find that in most companies these days. I only left as I was made an offer I just couldn't refuse from another company but I'd be happy to go back if they could match my current package (which they cannot lol)

Stop your whinging and do something about it you losers.

Faceless posts on an anonymous bulletin board won't really achieve much.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet despite of your self proclaimed happy departure from alcon, here you are participating in a forum unrelated to you. Perhaps you should come back so you can actually participate legitimately in this farce.