Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finance/bpa are meant to be impartial. They're meant to hold sales and marketing accountable. It's not like she's a junior - she manages the bpa team.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you live with?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if BPA is here to hold sales and marketing in the various BUs accountable

And the BPA manager is sleeping with the Surgical director

That's not really impartial.

What do you do if you have a serious issues with BPA that need to be resolved? Gets escalated to the director and then... ???

The company can't function correctly, issues don't get resolved and the wrong people get accused. Sales staff may not see this happening as its all behind the scenes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While he is pegging her on the couch at home I doubt they are discussing business

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accused of what?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bet is he is being groomed for LW's replacement

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dream on !!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I'm sorry - Do you believe it is you who is next in line.....Is that you MK?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sick of the women haters. Leave her alone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh don't play that sexism card, what a lame excuse. It has nothing to do with gender, it's all about the person. Spiteful vindictiveness and back stabbing doesn't gender discriminate.
    I would be just as surprised of her still being there even if she was a he - Nobody was crying sexism when she knifed JP and TP

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should all relax. This is the typical behaviour of BE. Drive friction between staff and anyone who is good at their job to discredit them. It's no surprise it is now happening to MK. His history is well established here look at CC, CP, SC,SM, BP,LR etc etc all people he maid lies and malicious misrepresentations about. It's his usual game we all see it and know it. I am just glad he has never targeted me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. The damage with J was done with his previous role. They had decided to get rid of him prior to moving back to au. T should never have taken the role in marketing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be delusional. Why would they move a person back to Au in a NSM role all while lining him up for the chop? That is senseless and crazy.
    He was chopped because the refractive division was being dismantled - All the mexican assassin's decision. MK wanted to save her own hide so she knifed JP all while telling the mexican just how good she never was and about the network she thinks she has.
    TP is a different story. If he didn't fit that role, which he was encouraged to take, then why not slot him into another role? Like him or not, he certainly didn't deserve to be treated that way.
    And on it goes....Why didn't TP get treated the same way RS was when he wasn't up to the role? Because TP wasn't one of MK's little boys. It is disgusting how she gets away with all the manipulation and I will be there with the rest of the team applauding the day she falls flat on her face

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think that day will be too far away

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

take a few moments to digest the comment above
    it makes a lot of sense of this clusterfcuk that is AA

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The more AA wimps whine the tougher people we need to send down under to get rid of all these crybabies........Waaaaaaah!s

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't you noticed that they can't handle it and either beg to go home or get their asses kicked out of there?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this MK doesn't seem too popular. she must be a real piece of work. Every organisation has at least one in their ranks, and they are usually the major cause of team disharmony

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put Michelle F. As GM of AA she won't tolerate crybabies!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the biggest cry baby. Malay sales going south in the next six months.