Alcon Asia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fairly sure based on the time zones that this is your current team Tewari. Stop, you look like a fool. MF moved on a year ago. She left you. Get over it. Highly suspicious and immature behaviour for a GM. Embarrassing for Alcon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you Alcon Asia folks calm down a little. Shit, those crowded buses and apartments and all the smog and pollution are making you all insane. Take a pill and calm down. Go lick someones asshole. that seems to be popular on this pathetic thread.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best comment so far on this thread.

Funny guys/gays and hot chicks is how I would describe asians.

And OMG it seems they have a fetish for licking it looks as if this is a national occupation

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiwari knows nothing other than licking lopaz ass. He dont even know how to use a cisco digital phone . How smart do you think he is??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiwari now u have a complete round. All new ELT members , if there is still one.With your RA director gone all are new. Wow what a leader!! Remember what u told us "people don't leave the organisation they only leave bad leaders" quote TIWARI. If you are a man and a true leader LEAD. Stop playing with Eleong!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see that our BUM Jimmy K is now trying to slither from the hole.... does he see the writing o the wall.. he is in touch with people in HR firms and in competition through linked in and this shows that he senses his time is Up.... no wonder it is so quiet!!!, i am sure this lot of ST, JK, SK , SM all the so called Indian Managers are up on their time and are seeking a quiet exit!!! hahaha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey MF go get drunk, whatever you are doing will be a disaster !!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah must be hers because we all love you jimmy! you lack of awareness is truly interesting

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim k we know how you are driving and creating values to surgeons !! You only how to do it the back door way!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems as if Asia will do anything to stay on top of the CP list. We get it, you hate your jobs! Leave! Eric, please get your team under control. Annoying and useless information.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a Harvard Business study found that removing a toxic worker was worth about $12,500 in avoided turnover costs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a lot of toxic waste has been cleared in the last few years but they continue to stink on this site

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you don't get it you never did and it seems never will. Alcon Asia is on top of CP because you are not on top of your business! You do not understand it and do not have a clue as to the true situation here. You consider this annoying and useless information because you keep your head buried in the sand and hope that by ignoring the facts the situation will right itself. This is the kind of NVS thinking that has put Alcon where it is today. The only time that Alcon Asia will cease to be on top of CP is when you wake up and do what has to be done. Replace these idiot managers with competent leaders worthy of our respect and following, not this bunch of self promoting boot licking incompetent robots.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indians focused on sucking up to a Spanish guy, Spanish guy focused on sucking to a fellow European=no focus on the real issues affecting the business=a business that sucks.

One day the sucking sound will get up to Joe's level and it will be the sound of Alcon taking NVS down the drain with it. Sad but true, NVS does not know what to do with Alcon. Suck suck suck it truly sucks in Alcon Asia.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dated an Asian chic last nite... She says she never goes out with Asian men.
    This site explains why ? They are obsessed with sucking, licking and all fetishes interracial include Indian,American,Spanish , European ...
    No wonder the chics look elsewhere and I am not complaining :)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the region is best described as a cluster of cuckolds.
    It stems from their submissive mindsets of bowing to the rich and powerful. The addiction to suck begins here.
    Just look at the so called ASEAN falling apart with the South China Sea verdict.
    Except Viets and Fillipinos no one has the balls to stand up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ST is the greatest sucker , he have had it all from RA to RL oh not forgetting SK. What a asshole. No wonder sales is down.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiwari please don't tell us your pass success stories in India . We all know it's all a big BS. We know the way you run your business is non compliance. Lucky you no BPO then. Tell the world what are the good stuffs you have done as a GM now! You are a failure . Internally none of us respect you. Oh by the way I only had a 15 min lunch yesterday . Externally all our customers feedback - You are a bag of hot air no substance. None of them have any respect for you. You are truly a burden to our team here. Stop lying to Lopez about the good things you have done the truth is there is none. We know you are blaming all the issues to us . Fire all of us if you have the balls. We know you don't have any.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiwari you are still in malaysia, when are you coming back to india?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must agree with you. Indians and chinese are so good at sucking up. Thats what they do best. When they bosses, they expectnothers to suck up to them. I call them mosolini. Their managment style is 100% like hitler.