Alcon Asia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now hopefully you see that Roy was not the issue... Wait wait for a bit more, the ship is going down with legacy Alcon people...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys are you happy with R Lopez ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RL is a corporate politician. He is good managing his bosses. Remember he is a Novartis-Ciba guy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the instruction for the 2nd half is to clean up: EFA, Inventory and receivables. I only wish them goodluck. After the clean up, all GMs, CFOs and BUMs will be kicked out. Let's look at this post again by Q4, and lets see who are the survivors of this "ethnic cleansing'

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon will be merged with the pharma division in 2016. It will be threated as Oncology, then surgical will be sold. The buyer is Valeant. Keep this in your mind so we can see in the January announcement.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I heard the similar things from our emea colleagues. He is not a hands on guy but knows how to manage his supervisors. He sells himself well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?! I just moved from B&L to Alcon because of Valeant… whereelse can I go?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is impossible. You are kidding. Novartis will never do this .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe Im saying this but that may be the most ridiculous post on the whole site. This person has no idea what their saying. Border line hilarious the lack of understanding for corporate structuring.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither does Novartis or Alcon (anymore). Not surprised by anything anymore.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is also good at managing girlfriends...ask the Pharma franchise:)o_O:p

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be happy to meet his clan here

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bloodbath in Alcon India sales closing. No hope left anymore.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All good people in Alcon Thailand be very careful!!! a BIG snake is coming to you!! He will BPO you if you dong give him what he want.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No new Big Boxes on EFA? Why?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is He coming from the Region?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will have a ball in Bangkok, his favorite city!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WELCOME!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JimmyKay is a big JackA!!! No leadership quality, lets everyone mulls him around. He is only a yes man. Do not trust him BIG snake. Do you seriously think he can turn Alcon Thailand around?? Ha Ha!!