Alcon Asia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expected!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys are crazy. JK is about the only decent guy in asia management. So what, she deserved what she got.[/QUOTE]

JK decent?? You should check around what he does when he is in Bangkok!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" please do not fire me I need a job my house husband is NOT working need to feed my KIDS." "He jingle bells all the time I need to buy his his booze."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There can't be a bad karma than this. Morally we have become bankrupt. Credit goes to Roy. There is so much dirt. God won't forgive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES its fair he is driving around in his Porsche and loads of cash . We are all still slogging for NVS !!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Morally bankrupt. Immorally corrupt. Sounds like Eric has a very big job ahead to clean out the rubbish still left in Alcon. This is sick and wrong. Terrorism is real at Alcon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK decent?? You should check around what he does when he is in Bangkok!!![/QUOTE]

And what do you do in Bangkok....Play bingo? It's nobody's business what anyone does in their private life..For all we know you love to be tied up and whipped, who cares?
    Everybody I have ever travelled to Bkk with all ask to see the seedy side out of curiosity....Don't be such a prude

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U.S. Seeks $3.3 Billion From Novartis in Drug Kickback Suit
    By Bob Van Voris
    http://bloom.bg/1T3osuR
    Bloomberg

Get ready to cut TFC again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally she is going from Malaysia. ST you are the man!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One down. One to go. Who will be the next target?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the worst ever POA of Alcon India is finally over .A piece of advice to you SK. Pls resign . NVS wants their people on top and till that time they would keep choking us.
    This time It was very sad to see Pharma RMs proved to be a disaster. One has created a historic fiasco on man management front and other has shamelessly manipulated vasan figures. Stolen all the sales credit from us and gave to his andhra ASM.
    What we are doing SK now is unpardonable and if you resign now most of the things would fall in place

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damnn you cannot even run Bangladesh so stop criticizing others here. You are out stay out!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

vinashakale vipareta buddhi!;););)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This shows SK that you have no quality and the selfishness with which you have stayed at your morally dirty ways to retain your position. Stooping to very low levels. Time you felt the shame and quit as youreally have no class to manage crisis or even better than that Manage and help people be positive. You have cultivated a selfish and perverted team as well who stab people from back!!! a Lowly moral i could say. Have you really delivered in the field and come up or has sycophancy got you here......You have no right to criticize others for their stint outside nor have you had the guts to go out and manage other areas if you were so good......

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jimmykay who is next in your list to launch a report to BPO??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This movie seems to be playing exactly as per the narration below- Q2 results, leadership changes and budgets are exactly following the pattern.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget about achieving the budget what could be the explanation for poor growth in India in Surgical as well as Pharma. I dont think we can blame high budgets for stagnant growth.