Alcon Asia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because pharma reps are all little robots who walk around reciting the same script. Surgical people are lateral thinkers who use intelligence and knowledge when talking to customers. Completely different skill sets

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are right & these lateral thinkers have used intelligence & knowledge for manipulations & damaging the organisation's interest.
    You people will go down & take us along with you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of what India team is saying vs. Jawed.... Jawed build India with double digit growths year after year, he is that good that Novartis took him back immediately. Since then, India is always behind China and Russia.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Team India but a select few assholes. A very high majority of team India respects him a lot esp Pharma team for whom SK is a clown who tortures them in every POA with his boring lectures.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said. Good example of a leader and a boss.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tiwari will be home as the next gm once SK goes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so. None of current GMs in Asia will be moved as GMs to other countries... Their days are numbered the way it was from KB to Franchise Heads to Asia President: RA to Regional Franchises to GMs... Wake up guys, Novartis is here to replace us all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That'll be good.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For whom?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK who have you BPO lately?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Himself

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! not just that ST is an asshole who has come up licking the ass of his bosses and intimidating his team members, he does not know surgical, but thinks he know it all!!, Also he has always purchased business, never ever had respect of all KOLs. How does he even qualify as a leader. He aligned with Jawed, then SK and ROY so got his reward, now the time has come he does not have protection of ROY...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so much hate here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Leadership, bad HR management.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for another Bangcock "team building" meeting!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South region pharma not giving vasan sales credit of my area.Gs is scare from Kv because his close relation to SK but I am not. I will mail BPO and complaint against this cheating. All knows how one ASM done 1 crore continuously for two months. Bloody frauds.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BPO 1st before cafepharma.... Now they will hunt you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is NEXT after the two most recent retirement?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys are crazy. JK is about the only decent guy in asia management. So what, she deserved what she got.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exodus has started in Alcon India. If Novartis wants to maintain this business it should stop any type of exit of employees temporarily.
    They should start the cleaning process from top first.