Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decided to try out the airport scrub wearing when I flew to Philly for a sales meeting in July. Damn, those hospital scrubs were too hot. Bought a pair of sewing scissors in the gift shop, cut my scrub pants to make "fancy cut-of short shorts" and threw on a Stryker top I bought at the Thrift Store for 75 cents. I felt like a millionaire the whole flight.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether make or female you sound like a stud. Can you post some pics of yourself? Thx

Signed - Stryker Masses

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as a competitor of Stryker, I used to mock these meat heads, but no more. after watching the blubbering and crying of some college students the last week after the election, I respect the ex-jock Stryker sales force because they know how to lose and not have to go to therapy sessions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The blubbering babies now in college never had a coach or a boss to deal with in high school. It shows. Their parents (if they have) are pathetic. I would hire ex-jocks or ex-GIs before this embarrassing display of the Millennial Generation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn these whacked out liberals

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competitive rep here. Played D-1 football. After a loss on a Saturday, we would have full practice on Sunday morning and wind sprints until we collapsed because the coaches were so pissed off. No therapy dogs, group hugs, etc.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont forget the sexual assaults against the coeds.. Part of the culture, you vermin

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can this idiotic thread just die already??

We get it, Stryker reps are meatheads, hoorah, scrubs outside the OR, etc etc. Old jokes that are pretty tired at this point.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. This is the best entertainment ever. If you're tired of it, don't come here you big meathead, scrub wearing, box opening dope. LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow, not for work but the slay some drunk college bitches with some bros from my D1 football days. I can't decide if I should wear some scrubs or my NFL combine sweats. I'm thinking my combine gear so I can pretend to be an obscure NFL player that nobody has ever heard of, or should I go scrubs and pretend I'm a important surgeon? Either way, if there is a box that needs to be opened, I'll fucking crush that shit right they're in front of all 200 on the plane. Women and children first, yeah right brah, fuck out my way while I pave the way off this bitch. Omaha, Red 7, hut hut

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn, unoriginal 2/10

would not read again.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome - 9.5/10. Half point deduction for not mentioning weights and leg day.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Core work is very important as well

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GOLD/ comedy gold

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A stryker rep coaches his sons basketball team in my area. Want to know how I know he's a stryker rep?

He coached the game last weekend in full stryker scrubs. With a reptrax badge still on. Just change real quick.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the coach also jacked, good looking and an ex stud D1 athlete? Was his wife thin and hot with big fake t-ts? If you answered yes to those questions you in fact ran into a Stryker rep!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avg male penis size 5-8 inches

Avg Stryker penis size 7-10 inches

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that's guys and chicks averaged on the Stryker side so don't call me misogynist!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone really believe Stryker Reps on average have larger members? If so, how would anyone know this? I don't recall being measured at my interview...