Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, saw a rookie rep in Atlanta airport boarding a flight to Albany, NY last week all decked out in his scrubs, looked mighty Proud!! what an embarrassment

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool story

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You haven't seen the thread about wearing scrubs in FedEx yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny because there is no other thread like this in any other forum. What is it with Stryker reps in particular that make them do dumb shit like wearing scrubs to the airport/grocery store etc. No wonder they have a douchey reputation

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still the only interesting thread on CF because it is so funny (and true). The Stryker "feet on the street" clowns get ridiculed because they look and act the same. Just a bunch of unshaven 20 something-year olds in dirty scrubs that hit on the females in the OR

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, just came across this thread. Very true, Stryker reps are the laughing stock in the industry, Yea, let's go to Whole Foods and act like a Dr. wearing scrubs in the granola section. This is rich…and true

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I share a territory with a couple of device friends. We all wore scrubs throughout the day. One of the kids was hospitalized with C-diff...went into coma. Wear your scrubs all day and then go home and pick up your kids!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its not even funny anymore. the horse died long ago. feel free to make fun of anything stryker you want.

but as for the scrubs thing- just stop, seriously just stop.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You on that horse buddy? Pumping that sour diesel? Spread that junk around

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, you could change into normal business casual like most device reps, then go home and hug your kid

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looked coo visiting the kid' hospital room in scrubs I'll bet!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A kid in a coma was not meant to be funny. Its a warning. C-diff is a hospital issue. Crap lives on cotton for over 40 days and hard to kill. That's your scrubs, coat, car seat... wearing scrubs all day is a risk. Take it or leave it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as Stryker douches continue to wear their scrubs in inappropriate places, this thread will continue to thrive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha..Stryker reps

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Stryker rep strolls into OR with matching stolen scrubs of the hospital of the day wearing a NorthFace fleece jacket and carrying a stupid backpack (nothing to do with sales…just personal items) with a Stryker logo. Everything is infected with MRSA and maybe HIV depending on the rep. The typical Stryker rep is between 26 and 34 and is unshaven, sometimes unbathed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you can't fit in a suit
    Loser

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm How are people supposed to see my new sleeve ink if I'm in a suit/dress shirt? I just got a red Audi A4 that matches my tribal ink- no way I'm not showing that off in the mile high city.
    Hammer curls,sleeve ink and a 1100.00 car payment M FERS get with the program.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still the best on CP. Keep it coming. This is the only thread I check because it is so true.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely awesome.Thread of the year.1100.00 car payment? Matching the car color to the tattoo........this dude is the zeitgeist !!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, at Disney on vacation with the family and just saw a young family and the guy was actually wearing his Stryker scrub top, in line at the dumbo ride. I took a pic of the dude. Wow, what is it with these Stryker reps, clueless.