Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough guy distributor really told that jackass. How dare they wear scrubs and look like tools.

Clown.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure why these clowns are so interested in what other people do. Does it really bother you that much to see people wearing scrubs outside of the OR? Do you expect reps to wear suits of business casual when calling in other areas of the facility (with exception of C suite)? I have seen plenty of reps wear scrubs in the airport on the way to cases or calls in other state. What's the issue here? The only conclusion I can come up with is Stryker reps thinking their shit doesn't stink. To the distributor, you have officially won the award of biggest pompous ass on what is officially the dumbest thread on CF.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, any rep that truly thinks it is cool to wear scrubs outside of OR, ESPECIALLY in the airport is a certified low esteem tool. I forbid all my reps to do this as it really makes you look like a jackass weather you care or not. I care as I want my reps to generate more sales and wearing scrubs outside of OR makes you look like a loser trying to be important, thus jeopardizing business. Nobody wears suits anymore, just take minutes and put on some nice dress slacks, shoes and maybe a blazer depending on where you are going. Really, anyone who thinks it is OK to wear scrubs anywhere but the OR is clueless.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that last message was to all you youngsters, not sure I have seen anyone over 30 wearing scrubs in the grocery store or airport. If I did, I would walk right up to them and laugh along with my surgeon friends.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you stupid Youngsters! Lol. Really showing your age there bud! Oh yeah, and the Stryker sales force is probably 80% youngsters.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So wearing scrubs outside of the OR jeopardizes business?! In what world does this logic apply? You are a complete douche canoe

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You remind me of a frat boy. Insecure and needed to pay for friends. I bet if look at your turnover rate and average tenure of these supposed "reps" you have i bet most are under 30 and the fact that you have to tell them not to wear scrubs says a lot about your leadership and management style or lack there of. How good you must feel to be the bitch schlepping products for companies like stryker.

You Clown.

QUOTE=Anonymous;5317101]Nope, any rep that truly thinks it is cool to wear scrubs outside of OR, ESPECIALLY in the airport is a certified low esteem tool. I forbid all my reps to do this as it really makes you look like a jackass weather you care or not. I care as I want my reps to generate more sales and wearing scrubs outside of OR makes you look like a loser trying to be important, thus jeopardizing business. Nobody wears suits anymore, just take minutes and put on some nice dress slacks, shoes and maybe a blazer depending on where you are going. Really, anyone who thinks it is OK to wear scrubs anywhere but the OR is clueless.[/QUOTE]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then, that explains it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it does, because you look like a moron and nobody likes to be associated with a moron that thinks it is OK to wear scrubs to Starbucks, airport etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know about anybody else but I will now being taking the word Douce Canoe and adopting it as my own. That word is sick!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You still haven't explained how it jeopardizes business. The only thing you have done is call people a moron. Let's say there is a Starbucks in the facility and you have time in between cases. Stay with me here douche. By your logic, the rep should change out of scrubs, put on slacks, button down shirt and MAYBE a blazer to go to Starbucks only to change back into scrubs for the next case. Please tell me Mr. Manager, how this is a good use of your reps time. I eagerly await your bone headed response.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on dude. Now your just splitting hairs. Pretty sure this thread is 'Airport' scrub wearing. Obviously if there is a Starbucks in the facility, feel free to grab a coffee and take a dump between cases. The poster your commenting to is clearly not even an RM and should probably be on To Catch a Predator.

How is this thread STILL going????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because assholes like you and I keep commenting. That said, there has never been a dumber thread in the history of CP.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey but nugget! obviously if the Starbucks is in the facility that is fine to wear your scrubs. However, if you are leaving and driving to the Starbucks, then no it is not O.K. I will send you the complete rulebook of when and when it is not appropriate to wear scrubs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is great....some of these posts i am picturing the "meathead rob lowe" replying

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you calling me a nugget or did you mean to call me a butt nugget? Regardless, step your game up. Lets do this, send me your number and I will call you to make sure it is ok to wear scrubs. I would hate to go somewhere in between cases or driving to another facility and be caught in scrubs without your explicit permission. Its douche nozzles like you that make people hate their manager. You worry about you and your youngster reps and I will worry about me. The fact you have an issue with what other people do is laughable at best. I am now a bit dumber for taking part in the most idiotic message board on CP.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I can't stop saying, 'Bro', Bro."

Anyone who doesn't believe this whole scrub-wearing thing - and it's NOT just Stryker, by the way - should keep an eye out near any gates boarding for Vegas (AAOS meeting) toward the end of March. Someone should start some sort of "Reps in Scrubs" website, like the "PeopleofWalmart.com" site.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Bro Bro! Do you wear your scrubs to the gym or tanning salon too, your husband must be proud of you trying to look important wearing scrubs that say property of St. Lukes. I tell my reps not to do this because frankly, it is extremely embarrassing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best is when someone wears company branded scrubs

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Wear them and I bet high I can whip all of you who do not!! You Will know me when you see me, I will not have a dainty backpack on my back or have paperdoll cutting hands. I will be wearing my best hospitals uniforms with pride. Also, if management keeps dropping commissions and taking territory it maybe all I can afford!!!
    Sissies!!##