Age discrimination at BMS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your chances of being in a nursing home from a car accident are higher than mine from old age, I'm flaming out at Carnival in Rio!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are! Your grammar is poor and if you're the not original poster, how did you determine their gender? You refer to the poster as "she" and "her", and there's nothing in the post to indicate their sex.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmm, so what's your excuse? Is this a quote you heard from your old terd mommy and old terd daddy?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised the pensioners know how to find this website. Considering they were taught how to write cursive on papyrus. I'm actually quite impressed at the adaptation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You young idiot whippersnapper, we didn't write cursive on papyrus, it was cuneiform on clay tablets. I wish you youngsters would get your shit together. By the way, put in a full day's work, my SS, Medicare and BMS pension need it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! And remember, we are going to exhaust all the finding of SS, Medicare, and pension, so you'll get NOTHING!!!! You little twerp.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About wraps it up having lived it like you since '80.....but, none the less these are good jobs even today. If you are blessed to have them promoting prescription drugs in the U.S.A., be thankful and give back. An easy job, really. (Hence all the pharma people checking in on CafePharma.) Oh, BTW, age discrimination exists in pervasive and insidious forms here. So, document everything those 'leaders' say and do, as you tear each others 'eyes out' in corporate, social squalor. Or, take the high road, drop the sword and carry something else for others. Peace.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get this straight, it's really about age discrimination against white males. But since we conquered the world, occupied every seat of power for eons and put every other race and women down, our turn has come. So we are just going to sit back and watch the whole thing fall apart, by the time everyone else figures out its over, we will be dead.

Go watch the Mad Max film series and see your future!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loved it! Survival of the craziest! I guarantee I would be a survivor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Age ain't nothing but a number
    Throwing down ain't nothing but a thang
    This lovin' I have for you
    It'll never change"
    -Aaliyah

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your kind are the first to be put away.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not before I eliminate pussies like you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO! You're tuff.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's official. The elders are losing it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back at you, YFJ.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this thread, the old people are hilarious.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the young people are do envious and stupid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid, perhaps. Envious, not a chance.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Discrimination, it seems as described by some of you, apparently doesn't apply to anyone older than you. I have complete faith that your turn is coming soon, in spite of the botox, plastic surgery etc, that your generation desperately wants to believe will buy you a golden ticket to the fountain of youth. Ageism is as hideous as sexism, racism or any other form of marginalization. One day soon, you will learn what is most valuable this world has nothing to do with age or looks. How you treat people and you character is far far more valuable in any area of your life than age or looks. You will get to learn this over and over until you finally understand. You ranting ragers, if you live long enough, will soon find out that aging is not for the faint of heart and it is a gift not all get to receive. I treasure all the seniors in my job and my personal life. I'm grateful for their wisdom and experience. I acmire their values and sense of decency. Try on an attitude of gratitude for a change. You may get lucky enough to live to be a senior yourself.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

++++