Age discrimination at BMS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone talked to a lawyer about this, are you willing to share the name of the lawyer? If everyone spoke to the same law firm that could make sense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not age discrimination to release the young whipper snappers. You can get a job stripping somewhere else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PFFFFFFFFFT! Age discrimination at BMS? Ya Think? If you were lucky enough to receive a severance, you waived your right to sue. They pay their lawyers waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to trip on that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A defnite! problem is proving just look around the room at a POA meeting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't need to look at the reps. I look at the so called leadership. The only reason they have survived is because they routinely knock of anybody who has been around long enough to know where the bodies are buried. Don't think you can knock them off first either. You may succeed once, but the replacement has been ordered to help you find the door!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have ED or your snatch is dry, you are not welcome here. Pharma sales is a beautiful young person's game, so get over it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it turns out if you are over 50, somehow your "behaviors" are not meeting expectations!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is BMS sonny?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed, all of a sudden the behaviors that you exhibited for 25 years in the workplace no longer exist. Must be that alzheimers kicking in?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was severed at 62 with 25 years "service". Greatest day of my life. It was a dream come true for me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we are all happy to see your wrinkled ass and old man balls/saggy tits go! You are lucky BMS doesn't have a "retirement oven" for useless dinosaurs like yourself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q: what does 62 year old twat smell like?

A: Depends!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey little brat,
    You are clearly so clever like a box of rocks.
    Your parents would be ashamed of you.

Youth is wasted on the young. In your case wisdom and discretion were not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make them specify exactly what the behavior expected is vs the specific behavior observed. If they cannot do this with complete documentation you need to refute the assessment that behaviors don't meet expectations.

Then get a lawyer who specializes in employment law.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Captain Obvious! What do you think is in those Field Day Summaries? They ride with the reps every three weeks. After a couple of months, they have enough documentation to go in to your performance appraisal. At every step, you're forced to sign the document as though you agree with what was written. If you refuse, that also goes against you. They have you by the short hairs any way you look at it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tis true, they can manipulate every which way they can.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a DBM, we build a solid paper trail, unless your DBM is an idiot. You're most likely done, HR and employee relations won't sign off on getting rid of someone unless the case is airtight.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right...Unless you get an employment attorney involved. If the DBM and RBD are riding with you more frequently and putting you to scruitney that they are not doing to others in your district (and you are over 45) then you have a case for age discrmination that will hold in court. I saw one of these go down a few years ago and BMS settled for a huge settlement. All because the other reps involved were not being held to the same level.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am 53, you fucknut. I was wise enough to bang your spouse all those years you were out "serving as a knowledgeable consultant" to the docs in your territory. You will be divorced within 6 months.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about just plain old fashioned discrimination ?