Aesthetics Division

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Muff are you saying sales are good?? Are you saying we have low turnover? Are you writing a second book on baking muffs and biscuits? The third point is most likely the most accurate.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome and very truthful. I applaud your candor.
    Please keep highlighting the truth. Everyone at Merz agrees with you except JH and BH.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder why they don't pay us (injectables) commissions on time?? It's always a big mystery when we we will get paid out. Always late. And they Wonder why the turnover is astronomical...makes me think that they are selling us off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally sucks being injectable reps. Me2 products...Worst issue is commissions ARE NEVER ever PAID ON TIME.... Why?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon our commission will be a voucher for a free Happy Meal at McDonalds. You should be ashamed of yourself JH. Aesthetics stands no chance....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are miserable, mental boy, just quit. Either way, stop pretending to be someone else as we know you are making all the posts. You already admitted to that on the other thread.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

muffin take a break this weekend. Only one person makes the mental boy comments. I will keep saying it. Not a single person in this company would stand up for you, billy or little man

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aesthetics is on its way to the bottom or into oblivion with no innovation and the type of leadership we have.
    Xeomin fail, Radiesse hand indication fail, Belo fail...
    Hire someone more capable and wise than JH. Shuffling PowerPoint slides or wasting time in meetings is how losers hide behind failure.
    How are the sales? Missing budget yet again!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is an embarrassment to us so help us and leave

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a classic example of the Napolean Complex

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe that JH is still with the company. He has been a running joke for years. Look at the high staff turnover in aesthetics!
    In addition to having a serious Napoleon Complex, he contributes absolutely nothing to the company. A waste of space who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going back to work? I start after the July 4 weekend. Never had a better tan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's a building better leader MM or JH? Tough call.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, hopefully the two untrustworthy losers will make a miracle....and save Merz.
    Bunch of incapable assholes.

Reality is things are going to get worse before they get better.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to pull out the crystal ball and predict how much more market share the aesthetics business will lose because of all the issues with leadership? How much more free Xeomin? or buy 1 get 2 free deals?
    The business is dead. RIP.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. Awhile ago, you said your posts would go viral and then management would dump the leadership. It never happened. Instead, it is just you loading up the board, just like a baby loads up a diaper (filling it with crap). Bbbbbbwwwwwaaaaahahahahahahahaha