Aesthetic Clinical Nurse Educator Position

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2016 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi. I've been an aesthetic injector for awhile and also on the vendor side. Really interested in this position with Merz. Is this a role worth making a job change for? Seems like there has been a lot of turnover at Merz lately.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you are lucky enough to work for big MM. He is the best.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will not get any serious or honest replies on this site as it is populated by mostly trolls. You should interview and judge for yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What leadership head looks most like a troll? One guess. Also very light on his feet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As you can see, post 4 is an example of a household troll.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kiss a little ass and it will go a long way at this company. I have never seen a company so missed managed in my whole 20 year career. They cannot compete. Only lowering prices.
    My suggestion - pass on this company unless you have no other option. The list of cons is too long.
    I can seriously attest that the reputation Merz has on this board is true and well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overall, a good company and good pay. This board has the same trolls as every other board (as anyone can see). Get an interview and judge for yourself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mm don't you have a job to do ??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I need to do my job and fire you.