Acadia??

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too? What state?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idaho

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida

4. Anominous

Anominous Guest

Sending 2 candidates per territory for final interview.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i still don't know why there is a delay? Does that mean they are still interviewing candidates for the territory and have not decided who to move forward yet?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This depends on geography and also pool of candidates. I am Alaska and I'm the only one going to final.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard frequency sheets, programs twice a month, 2 day field rides and sending in your call plan in advance prior week. Be careful and do your research! Offers to go out late January.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how can offers go out in January when some will interview early February?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang where do they pull some of these drones from to make these meat head posts. This is a huge undertaking hiring an entire new sales force. The offers will go out in a few different waves beginning in late January in going into Feb. it's not like they can send offers out to everybody on the same day..... Geeeeeez

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who else is heading to Dallas this week?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dion Sanders

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone in Florida received the call for the final interview?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I'm getting the weekly call from P1 telling me to wait. Interviews will be ongoing through February.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep getting emails about a delay. Do we know why there is a delay? I think someone in my area went to panel interviews today?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

p1 said they are extending interviews by 3 weeks due to the number of applicants?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true.

They delayed hire date until summer or late spring.

Taking time with panel interviews because no urgency.

Stock price is tanking I smell a rat. You guys are fools to take this job.

They are not going to get approved and if they do it will be with significant REMS because expensive and possible Black Box.

The drug most likely will not be retail either. Watch and see!!!

Forms!Forms!Forms!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your info coming from?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, are you saying it's "safer" here? Take a look at our so-called pipeline, and let me know what you think. Also, when is our phantom CEO going to layoff another 1,000 or so? We can't even get enough R or B samples anymore! Neuro big guy resigned, and one more recently. Huge Neuro patent expirations in the making. Attrition way there, and you are worried about a black box warning? Hell, practically every drug approved has a black box warning of some kind! Why not take a chance is my question.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess if you are not told your out, then you must still be in the hunt. We shall see.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

REMS on their drug? Black Box? You are a fucking jackass. The process is smooth. They have a few weeks to go. It is not delayed until the summer. Trust me on that.